Everybody Lost It

"Giorno, please..." Mista snorted, "You can't laugh..."

Everyone in the hallway has lost their marbles. That's the only explanation. The idea of Giorno having a talk with some other boss about marriage- out of all the topics in existence- was just too much to handle.

Abbacchio's face was contorted as his shoulders moved up and down, containing the laughter that was so fucking asking to be freed. Like what the hell would come out of this meeting?! He can't wait to see the man's face when Giorno tells everything that would be wrong with the marriage he had in mind. It would be a sight to behold.

(Narancia isn't even trying, he's laughing his ass off shitless.)

They were approaching the room where the boss of Vertigine and his daughter were waiting along with Trish and Sheila E, and Giorno was trying so hard not to let his face show anything other than seriousness. (Seriously, his face muscles were betraying him today.)

When they finally arrived at the room, Mista started beating the shit out of Narancia to make him stop laughing, which clearly didn't work, because that only made the guy start laughing louder, which became a wheeze, which made Bruno snort a little, which led to Abbacchio and Fugo start fighting for their lives so their serious characters wouldn't break. Abbacchio even started sweating, but that's okay, because this is the first time in months that he's had a reason to actually laugh. And that's at Giorno's miserable state.

"God, I'm sweating more than a sinner on a church-"

"Shh, shh, everyone shhh!" Giorno whispered to them, cheeks red with contained laughter that he couldn't wait to finally let out when the meeting is over.

Everyone silenced themselves at that, as Giorno finally took hold of the door handle, and opened the big, wooden door.

As soon as he did, Trish and Sheila E immediately flew out of the room, running past them, with the reddest faces the others had ever seen on the girls. As soon as they were out of sight, their laughter echoed through the halls and Narancia started punching Mista's back in hopes of not doing so himself.

And it took every force of the universe... every prayer a man could recite to God... to prevent Giorno from cracking the slightest snort at the sight in front of him.

It was not the girl, no. The girl was fairly pretty, with long, dark hair, and blue eyes (with an expression of someone who clearly doesn't want to be there). It was the man.

GOD, the man (can we even call it that?!) I mean, is that really the girl's father?? Cuz it's as if a tyrannosaurus-looking creature and a voluptuous platypus had mated, and brought to life a beautiful young girl! (Seriously, the man is probably the ugliest thing Giorno's ever had the misfortune of laying his poor eyes upon).

So, of course, being the professional Don he is, his face immediately shifted to an imposing one, smiling like the cat that got the cream.

"Ah! Don Giovanna!"- Jesus, how can someone sound so much like a frog?!- "It's so good to finally meet you!"

Giorno shook hands with the man, smiling softly, as Mista closed the door behind them.

"Don Alberto! Great to see you. Sorry, we're a little late..."- He's very much not- "Something came up on the last minute, but now I'm all yours."

When both of them sat down, across from each other, the man's chair- Fugo swears with soul and body- creaked, and the boy had to turn around to face the wall because his composure was about to cave in.

And he actually noted something: the man's bodyguard was trying not to laugh, himself. So when they both shared looks, it became a silent agreement.

Fugo nodded, "Stay strong, brother."