Narancia Will NEVER Drink Again

"We Need A Free Day"

TheGoldenSucc: goooood morning friends!
TheGoldenSucc: how was last night?

2 participants are now online.

TokenStraight: God, I can't fuckimh..
TokenStraight: feel my legs..

Pudding: serves you right, Mr. "I WANT TO GO TO A PARTY BECAUSE I HEARD COOL STUFF ABOUT IT"

DaMan: I saw stuff
DaMan: I
DaMan: I saw stuff...

EmoGworl: You people need to learn to control your drinking

Girlboss: okay from the start!!
Girlboss: when you guys arrived!

MommyShark: it started off as a surprise...

Le Flashbacc~🚶

"Hi, welcome in. Please, give me your h- holy fuck! You guys actually came!" Illuso jumped off his seat in surprise, seeing the four members approaching his table. Prosciutto was by his side, every now and then complaining "Don't get distracted, dipshit", as he furiously gathered the money people were giving him.

"Yeah, we wouldn't miss this for shit!" Narancia exclaimed, already pulling out his 7 euros, "Do you know the stories I heard about your parties??"

"I truly hope you did. Otherwise, we wouldn't be this full." Illuso chuckled, taking the money from him, and marking an "X" on his hand with a red sharpie, "I can't talk much to you guys, any longer. The "X" is for the drinks- up until a a certain quantity! We've had problems in the past with the cops because someone got into an alcoholic coma and we didn't notice."

"Jesus Christ."

"Yeah, this is the type of stuff that makes us so cautious. People are supposed to have fun here, not end up in the hospital."

"You also don't wanna go to court."

"Well, duh. Oh, and if you throw up somewhere, go for it. I'm not the one cleaning the mess."

"Yeah, I AM!" Prosciutto screamed from the distance.

"Anyways, if you want to leave for a moment, you can only do that once, and you gotta show Ghia your hand. He'll mark you with an "U" to make sure you don't do it again. If you want to get in for a third time you need to pay him extra 2 euros. Food is free, drinks are not. Drinks' prices- just ask Melone. He's the one in charge of the bar." He leaned closer to them, as he finished marking Mista's hand, "But go easy on the guy, there's a lot of people, today."

The four of them nodded, Illuso sitting back down at the table, "That's it. Get the fuck outta here and go get drunk, laid- there's a place for everything, you just need to read the papers glued to the doors. It's not hard to find the bathroom, so don't shit on the floor."

"People shat on the floor?!" Abbacchio asked, almost out of sight.

"Alcohol washes away people's shame..."

End of Le Flashbacc~🧎

Pudding:
Pudding: wow, that's a lot of information

MommyShark: I told you, they're organized as heck

EmoGworl: so yeah, Illuso and Prosciutto were at the door, and meanwhile, Formaggio and Gelato were inside, making sure nobody got into fights or anything, while Sorbet took care of the playlist. Formaggio and Gelato were actually really reliable, they were wearing a shirt with something written on it, so if people needed help, they could go to them for support. Risotto was outside, doing the same basically, making sure nobody got hurt or kidnapped, aaaaand I actually didn't see Pesci.