FUGO'S BDAAYYY

The group of 15 gathered around the room Fugo, Giorno, Mista, and Trish were sleeping in.

Everyone held metal utensils in their hands- such as pans with spoons, pot lids, you name it- ready to wake up the silver haired boy.

Mista got closer to the sleeping boy's bed, signaling a countdown to the others.

"3... 2... 1...!"

And suddenly, hell has descended upon Earth, as everyone started clanging the utensils together, and the poor guy fell off the bed, covering his ears for dear life, screaming in fear.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!!?!? SHUT THE FUCK UP- ARRRFGHHG!!!!!!"

Everyone laughed hysterically, Mista helping his friend up.

"Happy BIRTHDAY, BITCH!!" He screamed in his ear, Fugo shoving him away.

"GET OUT OF HERE, IT'S 7 IN THE MORNING, I WANT TO SLEEP!!" He groaned, getting back under the covers.

"Awww, don't be like that, Fugo! Look how lucky you are! Spending your birthday in Portugal!" Pesci smiled, earning a grunt in return.

Giorno chuckled, cuddling his boyfriend's hidden figure, "Come on, Panna! Let's get down for breakfast, and then we'll go to the beach!"

Fugo sighed, turning around to "face" the blonde.

"Fine... give me five more minutes, though."

______________

"Hey, Abbacchio!"

The white haired man turned around in the water, only to get a Narancia thrown at his face.

And if it wasn't for Bruno, he could've sworn he would drown.

While the man tried to grab Narancia by the throat and absolutely destroy the life out of him, Fugo, Mista, and Giorno stared with worried smiles from the distance.

"Should we help the kid?"

"Fuck no."

_____________

"Hey, Trish."

The pink haired girl took off her shades, facing Prosciutto.

"Don't look now, but there's a girl by the bar who's been staring at you for the past 3 minutes." The blonde whispered.

"Aw, hell yeah! Portuguese lady, here I come!"

Without thinking twice, the pink haired girl stood up from her towel, walking over to the other girl- who had a surprised expression, seeing Trish coming in her direction.

"What is she doing?" Risotto asked, spreading sunscreen all over Prosciutto's back.

"Lesbian flirting. A technique we may never understand."

The other nodded in agreement, focusing back on his teammate.

______________

'It's seriously... so stupid.

I mean... how can one get a ticket- or even arrested- by peeing in the fucking ocean?! It doesn't make any flying sense!