Summary + Chapter 1

[Good and soft crying bag shou × rough man doting on his wife attack]

Ruan Yimian, a young man from Shanliu Village, is about to get married to Jiang Xiucai from the next village. People in the village are extremely envious of a young farm boy who can marry a scholar.

Unexpectedly, the wedding day was approaching, but Ruan Yimian refused to marry.

When they learned that Ruan Yimian had "changed his mind" and wanted to marry Huo Aowu, who had served in the army for many years and came back to work as an Orion hunter, the people in the village were laughing at him because he had no eyes for gold and jade. How could an Orion hunter compare with other talented men?

This sick man, a poor hunter, will probably have a hard time in the future!

Ruan Yimian has a secret - he was reborn with the memories of his previous life.

In his previous life, he married an evil man, suffered a lot in his husband's family, and lost his life at a young age. His parents were heartbroken and fell ill because of this. His brother was delayed in his official career and was depressed for half his life. Later, his brother's good friend Huo Aowu avenged him. hatred.

After a new life, Ruan Yimian secretly made up his mind to stay away from Jiang Qingyao in this life, to repay Brother Huo's kindness, to change his own destiny, and to let his family live a good life.

Selling rouge and opening an escort agency, Ruan Yimian, the "sick man", became a well-known rich man in Shanliu Village, and Huo Aowu, the "poor hunter", also became the head of a powerful escort agency.

But what outsiders don't know is that in the eyes of everyone, Huo Da, who is full of hostility and can stop his child from crying at night, is just a slave who becomes flustered and at a loss when her husband cries.

[Reading Tips]

1.SC (this life), HE

2. The whole text is fictitious and private, so please do not pay attention to it.

3. There is a lot of daily life, slow heat, and you will have children later.

——★Advance collection of "A Fierce Young Man at Home"★——

[Little Chili Pepper's talkative shou × ice cube face's taciturn attack]

Yan Xiaoyu traveled through time and encountered a lot of mess as soon as he crossed over.

It turns out that his father is lame, his mother is mute, and his sister is also soft-tempered. The whole family is an honest person, and they are often bullied by the weirdos in the village.

Yan Xiaoyu can't stand the cowardice. Anyone who dares to bully his family will be beaten with a broom!

Yan Xiaoyu beat away the matchmaker who "took advantage of others", scolded away the uncle who took advantage of him, and started a small business with his family...

Seeing that their family's life has become more and more prosperous and their backs have straightened up, the people in the village no longer dare to look down on him or bully the Yan family.

Yan Xiaoyu found a good match for his sister. There were no elders in his future brother-in-law's family, only a younger brother. Both brothers were of good character. Although they were a little poor, life was much easier for their sister after she got married!

Yan Xiaoyu made up her mind to kidnap her brother-in-law back, so she went to her brother-in-law's house every now and then to show her courtesy. Unexpectedly, she accidentally "offered" herself away!