Chapter 84

Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao sang together, and after a lot of coercion and inducement, Mr. Zhao finally nodded.

Fearing that he would break his promise again, Wu Junhao added a few words.

"When will the two hundred and eighty taels of silver be delivered, and when will the people from our escort agency move out? The lease is still in our hands, and we will take care of it no matter what. If anyone dares to challenge us, we will stand by him to the end. !"

"However, if Mr. Zhao's house is damaged by then, it will be none of our business." His tone was meaningful.

When Mr. Zhao heard this, his heart was filled with anger, and he said in a deep voice: "I will not break my promise this time, so you two can rest assured. But please don't let others know about the two hundred and eighty taels of silver."

"If this matter reaches the ears of Mr. Sun, I will not be able to live with it. I will retreat and retreat for you two. Don't make it difficult for me."

Wu Junhao nodded: "This is natural."

Huo Aowu asked the Yaren to draw up a deed for them, which clearly stated the money that Mr. Zhao wanted to pay and the Zhenwu Escort Bureau to move out after receiving the money.

This deed was not registered with the government. If Mr. Zhao broke the contract, they would not be able to report it to the government. However, with this thing, Mr. Zhao would have to think carefully if he wanted to go back on his word.

After two consecutive breaches of trust, if this deed is publicized, Mr. Zhao's business will not be closed.

No one in Wuyang City dares to cooperate with him.

After leaving Yaxing, the two of them went back to the escort agency.

There are a lot of people in the escort agency, and there are a lot of things. It really takes some effort to move out, and we have to make preparations in advance.

Wu Junhao felt much happier now, but he was still a little worried.

"With these two hundred and eighty taels of silver, we don't have to pay for a big house without a shop. But time is still tight. I wonder if we can find a shop and a house in time?"

Huo Aowu had already thought about it: "If you can't find a suitable one for a while, you can just rent one and then look for it slowly."

"Yes, with this money, I can even afford to live in an inn!" Wu Junhao paused, "However, it will be a little difficult to find another one close to here. Brother Ruan and the others will come to the escort agency for dinner in the future. , it's not that convenient anymore."

Huo Aowu nodded: "I will go to Qiuyi Pavilion later to explain to Mianmian."

When we arrived at Qiuyi Pavilion, it was time for dinner, and Huo Aowu happened to pick up his young husband from the escort agency for dinner.

Lin Qiu and Brother Cheng also went together. Ruan Yihan and Bai Tang guarded the shop, waiting for the three boys to bring back food for them.

Because they had to talk about the escort agency's house, Huo Aowu took Ruan Yimian to their house for lunch.

Ruan Yimian is timid and has a worrying temper. He would definitely be worried if he knew that the Jiang family was causing trouble for member Sun and robbed the escort agency's house.

Huo Aowu was ready to coax people. Unexpectedly, his young husband's eyes flashed with happiness, and he said immediately: "Want to find a new house? I just happened to find a big house that is very suitable for housing the escort agency. I will take you there this afternoon. Let's go take a look?"