Chapter 129

Mr. Zhou couldn't believe it, and he still doubted the authenticity of the imperial edict.

"Where is Mr. Wang? Since Mr. Wang is here, how can it be your turn to convey the order?"

He looked suspicious, and Huo Aowu also looked unkind: "Master Wang is behind you, can't I go ahead and deliver the order?"

The officers and soldiers behind Huo Aowu saw this and said, "Your Majesty ordered Mr. Ruan and Mr. Huo to come with Mr. Wang to deliver the order. Mr. Wang is old and the team moved slower. Mr. Huo was afraid of delaying the official business, so Mr. Wang ordered me to wait. Let him take the first step."

In fact, the "fear of delaying business" is false, but the fear that his young husband will be embarrassed by Zhou and Jiang is real.

Naturally, Huo Aowu would not say these things clearly. He looked at Mr. Zhou coldly.

As soon as he came over, he saw the man surnamed Zhou staring at his young husband with resentment and urging the officers and soldiers to put shackles and shackles on his young husband.

Huo Aowu jumped off his horse and handed the imperial edict to Master Yu: "Master Yu, let's take a look and see if this edict is true or false?"

Seeing the imperial edict is like seeing the emperor. His move frightened Mr. Yu.

"I don't dare."

Master Yu hurriedly knelt down. Master Zhou and Jiang Qingyao looked livid, but they had to kneel down.

"The imperial decree has arrived. Zhou Mi and Jiang Qingyao and his son have been handed over to you." Huo Aowu handed the imperial decree to Master Yu.

Master Yu knelt down to receive the imperial edict, and glanced at the officers and soldiers beside him. Master Zhou and Jiang Qingyao were detained. The shackles and shackles originally prepared for Ruan Yimian were now put on him.

After Huo Aowu finished settling the matter here, he glanced at Jiang Qingyao one last time, and then strode towards his young husband.

Jiang Qingyao dug his fingers deeply into his flesh, with a sinister look on his face, but he didn't dare to stop him.

It was clear that he was only a little bit away from getting his beloved little brother back to him. Why...

When everyone in Shanliu Village and the Ruan family saw Huo Aowu's arrival, the situation turned upside down. Mr. Zhou, who had been so arrogant about capturing them, became a prisoner in the blink of an eye, and they were all overjoyed.

Xu Qingshan stood next to the village chief, looking at Huo Aowu with a look of surprise and admiration.

"This is so refreshing! My master is so amazing!" He murmured.

The village chief's eyes were bright and his face was filled with joy: "I knew that this boy Aowu has great potential and good fortune, and now he has passed the decree for the emperor!"

When Huo Aowu faced Zhou and Jiang, his heart did not waver, but when he walked toward his young husband, his heart beat like a drum, and he walked faster and faster.

As soon as he arrived here, he noticed his young husband's belly.

Mianmian was pregnant with their child. Huo Aowu was happy and worried at the same time. In just a few steps, his mind went through thousands of times and he was a little overwhelmed.

Ruan Yimian looked at Huo Aowu with tearful eyes, and finally couldn't hold it back any longer, and staggered towards his brother Huo.

"Be careful, Mianmian." Huo Aowu's voice was hoarse.