Extra 2: Cheng Hao 4

Wu Junhao unconsciously looked at Brother Cheng, who was stunned. Brother Cheng noticed it after a while.

"Mr. Wu, do you also think I'm good-looking?" Brother Cheng held his chin in his hands and winked at Wu Junhao proudly.

Wu Junhao's face was a little hot, and he looked away uncomfortably, his voice vague: "You are the most handsome boy in Shanliu Village, so you are naturally good-looking."

Brother Cheng has dressed up specially today. His makeup skills seem to have improved a bit. Today's makeup is more natural and smart than the previous times we met.

The young man from the Yang family only realized that Brother Cheng was a young man when they met this time.

Brother Cheng didn't have a pregnancy mole on his face. Last time he dressed like a man. Today he wore an apricot-colored gown and let his hair down. It seemed to have a great impact on the young man, causing him to fall in love with him. The sight made her blush.

Wu Junhao was a little unhappy, feeling that this person was frivolous. The young man of the Yang family was given a few cold looks by him, and he no longer dared to peek at Brother Cheng.

Now being praised by Wu Junhao, Brother Cheng proudly puffed up his chest and sat upright: "You have really good taste!"

Wu Junhao pretended to drink tea, but the tea cup could block the curvature of the corners of his mouth, but it could not block the smile in his eyes.

After coming out of Yuji Restaurant and sending Brother Cheng to Qiuyi Pavilion, Wu Junhao returned to Zhenwu Escort Agency with his lips raised.

On the way back, he remembered his previous conversation with Huo Rong.

That day Huo Rong mentioned Brother Cheng and kept saying "our village flower". Wu Junhao was a little curious, so he asked one more question: "Does your village still choose the village flower? How do you choose it? Do you recommend it by name?"

"It's not that troublesome!" Huo Rong waved his hand, "Brother Cheng is self-proclaimed!"

"Ah?!" Wu Junhao was stunned, "How can this thing be self-proclaimed?"

Huo Rong smiled: "Why not? Brother Cheng wants to be the village beauty. The other brothers and sisters in our village are all honest. No one wants to compete with him, so he will be the one!"

"Originally, he was the only one who called himself that, but later he talked too much and everyone accepted it. As you said, it is very troublesome to recommend, and everyone has the same vision, and no one will accept it! Like me I and Yuan Yi think that Brother Ruan is the most beautiful in our village, but Xu Qingshan thinks that Sister Taozi is the most beautiful, Liu Feng thinks that Sister Qingqing is the most beautiful, and Yuan Chun thinks that Sister Han is the most beautiful..."

Seeing that Wu Junhao was listening with great interest, Huo Rong explained to him in detail the origin of Brother Cheng's title of "village beauty".

Thinking of this now, Wu Junhao still found it funny, and he also felt that Brother Cheng was really interesting, different from everyone around him.

In the next few days, Brother Cheng was busy with something unknown and did not come to the county again. Wu Junhao ran to Qiuyi Pavilion every now and then but did not meet him.

It wasn't until the twentieth day of the twelfth lunar month that he saw Brother Cheng again.

Brother Cheng was drinking tea in the teahouse. A young man sat across from him, and next to him sat Yu Peilan and two other women.