Extra 1: The parents are short-tempered

In the blink of an eye, it's the New Year's Eve again.

This year, Qiu Yi Pavilion's business has reached a higher level, and even Lu Caimei and his wife have much more money. The Ruan family has built a new house and drilled a well. Unfortunately, Ruan Yiwen and Lin Qiu are far away in Kyoto and cannot come back to reunite with their families during the Chinese New Year. .

However, the Ruan family is not too sad. Huo Aowu said that the whole family will go to Beijing together in September next year, and then they can reunite with Ruan Yiwen and the others.

Moreover, there are two more little ones this year. During the Chinese New Year, Lu Caimei and Ruan Dexian were happily raising their grandson at home, without even thinking about their son.

Brother Cheng coveted his brother Mianmian's baby, and said that Ruan Yimian couldn't bring the two cubs alone, but he didn't know that in addition to Ruan Huo, Lu Caimei, and the servants of the family, there were a lot of people who wanted the two cubs just as much as he did. Little Zaizai, happy to help take care of the baby.

After Ruan Yimian returned to the village with her baby, many people in the village came together to see the Huairong brothers. Lu Caimei and Ruan Dexian's favorite activity now is to show off their grandchildren.

The two little cubs are only a little over three months old, but they are already very different from when they were born.

Huairong has a tiger-like head and a strong brain, and is much stronger than other babies of the same age. He can already raise his head and turn over on his own. He doesn't cry much, but he will frown if he is unhappy.

Ruan Yimian couldn't help but laugh at the "deep" look on this white-faced little kid's frown.

Originally, Lu Caimei and the others said that Huairong looked like Huo Aowu, but Ruan Yimian still didn't think so, but looking at it now, Huairong's attitude when he was angry was simply a miniature version of his elder brother Huo.

Although Huairong and Huailing are twins, they are not very similar in appearance and temperament. ?

According to Lu Caimei and others, Huairong is like Huo Aowu, with eyes like paint, and eyebrows dark and thick; Huailing is like Ruan Yimian, with delicate features, a small nose and mouth, and more delicate eyebrows.

But overall, the two little cubs are both beautiful and beautiful. Everyone who meets them praises them. Wherever they go, people rush to hug them.

Unlike his brother, Huailing has not yet learned to stand up.

This little bastard is lazy and doesn't like to move. He only likes to eat. He will take a bite of anything that is put to his mouth. Ruan Yimian's face and Huo Aowu's hands were both bitten by him.

But his favorite "snack" is still his brother.

The two cubs are often put together. Huairong is full of energy and can kick his legs and wave his fleshy arms for fun. Huailing lay still, waiting for his brother's hand to reach over, he grabbed it and put it into his mouth, getting a mouthful of saliva from his mouth.

If the two people's heads were close to each other, he would turn his head to the side, bite his brother's face, and drool all over his brother's face.

He hasn't grown teeth yet, and he doesn't have much strength in his mouth. It doesn't hurt when bitten by his pink gums, but it's a little itchy.

Huairong didn't resist, just frowned and let him bite him, with a helpless expression on his white cheeks, which made the adults laugh.

Huailing loves to cry and laugh. Now he can laugh out loud. When he is happy, he doesn't care whether he knows someone or not. He will raise his milky little face when he meets anyone and smile at others, which is particularly pleasing to people. joy. ?