Chapter 112

Master Wei had an arrogant attitude and was speechless. Ruan Yimian only asked one question, and he talked a lot, belittling Ruan Yimian both inside and outside of his words.

The village chief and several clan elders were a little overwhelmed, and their faces became uglier than the others. Master Yan and Master Cheng were also a little embarrassed.

"How about I teach the boys and girls? Just give the boys to Master Wei." Master Yan said in a nonchalant voice.

Master Cheng laughed naively and said, "I can come. As long as you don't think I am too talented and ignorant, I will definitely teach them carefully."

They wanted to smooth things over, but Master Wei didn't appreciate it, Ruan Yimian frowned and said nothing, and the village chief and others didn't answer.

Achai's face was filled with anger.

Brother Ruan is the husband of their eldest son, and the people in their escort agency are all polite to Brother Ruan. How dare this pedantic scholar look down on Brother Ruan with the money given by Brother Ruan?

"You are such a rude person. Since you are so noble and look down on the little guys who do business, then why do you still collect money when you come to the village to learn and teach? After collecting money, doesn't it become a business?"

Achai was angry and asked loudly.

Master Wei looked him over.

This young man was wearing the clothes of the escort agency and following behind the young man. He was probably hired by the young man's family to protect him.

This young man is well-dressed, and he looks like he has been spoiled by his family. No wonder he is so rude and allows a slave to be disrespectful to him.

Master Wei raised his head and sneered: "You are just a slave, do you have a role to speak here?"

After saying that, he looked at Ruan Yimian, with a trace of ridicule in his eyes: "Take care of your slaves! You don't have to bother to persuade me. You guys and girls are not the material to study, and you still want me Wei Renjiao is really wishful thinking!"

Achai was so angry that he wanted to hit someone, but was stopped by Ruan Yimian.

"He is not a slave, and I am not here to persuade you." Ruan Yimian's voice was not loud, but his tone was very firm, and he was not suppressed by Master Wei's momentum.

"Since Mr. Wei doesn't agree with the way our village school is run, there's no need to force it. This small temple in Shanliu Village cannot afford to support your big Buddha."

When Ruan Yimian came here today, he originally wanted to chat with the three masters and ask them what they thought. Now it seems that there is no need to ask, the attitude of the three masters is very obvious.

No matter how good-tempered a person is, he should be angry when encountering someone like Master Wei, and Ruan Yimian is no exception.

"What do you mean? You won't invite me?" Wei Fuzi was stunned for a moment and said in disbelief.

"Does what this little brother says count?" He pointed at Ruan Yimian and asked the village chief and the others,

The people in the village have a natural respect for scholars. The village chief and several clan elders originally did not dare to refute what Master Wei said, but some people thought of it and just followed his advice.

But after this incident, when they looked at Master Wei again, their attitudes became much colder, and there was no respect on their faces.

"Brother Mian is right. Since Master Wei is not willing to teach Brother and Nvwa, it is indeed not appropriate to stay in our village." The village chief said solemnly.