Extra 3: Previous Life 7 [Enter with caution]

The Jiang family couple hurried to Kyoto, fearing that something might happen if they were too late, they didn't get much rest along the way. When they finally arrived in Kyoto, Jiang Qingyao was so angry that he almost vomited a mouthful of blood.

Not only did Jiang Qingyao not go to the Ministry of War to take up his post, he also did not visit the Jiang family.

He drank at home all day long, and due to excessive drinking, he also suffered from physical problems.

The once aloof and noble young man has now turned into a down-and-out drunkard. His cheeks are so thin that they are sunken. Compared with before, he is completely different.

He had a depressed look on his face and cynical hatred in his eyes. When he saw his parents, his eyes were cold and his expression was indifferent.

Ms. Lin felt distressed and panicked. She cried and went to hug him, but he pushed her away.

Jiang Guangqian flew into a rage, grabbed his wine glass and threw it to the ground, pointing at him and scolding him: "How can you, such a traitor, be worthy of all the hard work your grandfather and I have done for you? It's just the death of a little brother, is it possible?" Do you still want to die for him?"

Jiang Qingyao looked at his father, with deep-seated hatred in his eyes. He asked every word, "How come it's not you who died?"

Jiang Guangqian's eyes widened in disbelief: "You! What did you say?!"

Jiang Qingyao sneered: "Grandfather? Where did I get my grandfather? I didn't let you enter the Jiang family until my death. Do you recognize me as my father, and do they recognize you as my son?"

"You have spent most of your life trying to recognize your ancestor and return to the clan, and you still haven't figured it out? You are just a dog that Jiang Hongzhi can call upon and go away at a moment's notice. If the rest of his descendants weren't in danger, do you think he would take a serious look at it? you?"

"You bastard! You beast!"

Jiang Guangqian waved his hands at his son angrily, but Jiang Qingyao held his arm and pushed him to the ground. Jiang Qingyao didn't have any strength at all. He knocked his head on the chair and fell so hard that stars appeared in his eyes and he couldn't get up.

Mrs. Lin exclaimed, cried and went to help him, and begged her son: "My son, don't be stupid! My parents did all this for you! Just climb the big tree of the Jiang family , what kind of brother do you want in the future?"

"For me? What a joke! I just want Ruan Yimian now, can you return him?" Jiang Qingyao looked down at them coldly from a high position.

"I said, don't make things difficult for him, I will earn what you want, but why do you have to let him die?"

"Since I can't get what I want, you can't get what you want either."

Jiang Qingyao stared at Jiang Guangqian and said coldly: "I, Jiang Qingyao, am just myself. If you want to be the Jiang family's dog, you must do it yourself. I will not restore the Jiang family's lintel, let alone take care of those Jiang family members who are living on the border." Someone! If you want to use my name to do things for the Jiang family, give up as soon as possible!"

After saying that, he looked at Mrs. Lin again: "Don't have any more dreams of glory and wealth. I won't be your pawn anymore. I want all the fame and wealth, but if you borrow my name again, Show off your power, don't blame me for turning against you!"

Mrs. Lin burst into tears, and Jiang Guangqian slapped the floor and shouted at him: "Without my money and connections, how could you be where you are today?! Now that your wings are hardened, you will not recognize your relatives? You are an unfilial and unrighteous beast, and you are not a son of man!"