Chapter 103

After they came back from Ruan Yiwen's house, Ruan Yimian looked suspicious: "Why have you been gone for so long?"

"Go sit in my room for a while." Ruan Yiwen raised his brows and teased his younger brother with a smile, "Some people's mouths are swollen like pig's mouths, and they talk a lot. It's really embarrassing. No wonder they are said He's an official husband!"

Lin Qiu glanced at him and said to Ruan Yimian: "It's getting late. You two should go to bed early. We'll go back to the house to rest."

After he finished speaking, he stood up and walked out. Ruan Yiwen was about to follow him, but he saw Ruan Yimian rolled his eyes, grabbed his sleeve, and whispered: "It's so late, you can't go to Lin Qiu's house, if you have to Go, then I have to go too."

Ruan Yiwen took a deep breath: "Why are you so old-fashioned? Are you deliberately teasing me?"

Ruan Yimian covered his mouth, but there was still a smile in his eyes. He tried to follow Lin Qiu, but was pulled back by Huo Aowu.

"Go quickly." Huo Aowu said to Ruan Yiwen.

Ruan Yiwen smiled proudly and chased Lin Qiu.

"Brother Huo, why are you still helping him!" Ruan Yi complained softly.

Huo Aowu went over and closed the door: "The waiter will bring water later, and it's time for us to wash up and sleep."

"Okay."

As soon as Ruan Yimian arrived at the inn, he asked the waiter for water and took a bath. Now he only needed to wash his face and mouth, while Huo Aowu also had to take a bath.

The first time she saw Huo Aowu's embarrassing nosebleed while taking off his clothes, Ruan Yimian still remembered it, but he didn't dare to watch it again.

After Huo Aowu stood next to the tub, Ruan Yimian jumped onto the bed at an extraordinary speed and wrapped himself in a quilt into a cocoon, leaving only his two eyes exposed.

He blushed and stared at the wall, but he heard Huo Aowu's deep laughter coming from behind. Ruan Yimian guessed that he was laughing at her, and the temperature on his face rose a little more.

"Why are you laughing? It's so annoying!"

After Huo Aowu took a shower, he only wore a pair of obscene pants and went to bed. He opened the quilt and peeled out the boy inside.

"Mianmian."

Huo Aowu took his young husband into his arms and breathed a sigh of contentment. He felt that the vacancy in his arms had finally been filled, and he felt particularly at ease.

Early the next morning, after breakfast, Ruan Yimian borrowed his brother's pen and paper to write a greeting note. Huo Aowu gave the greeting note to the accompanying handyman and asked him to deliver it to Qiao's house.

Bai Yue Qian warned and Wan told her to look for her when he came to Fucheng, Ruan Yimian didn't dare to forget. Send the greeting card to Bai Yue first and ask Bai Yue when it is convenient for him to visit.

Today he and Lin Qiu were going to visit some famous rouge shops in Fucheng, and see if they could buy some specialties here to take back to Lu Caimei and the others.

In the evening, we went to Juxian Restaurant for dinner and took a stroll along the Xilin River.

Huo Aowu and Ruan Yiwen naturally wanted to follow.

A few days before departure, Ruan Yimian and Wu Junhao inquired. There were three well-known rouge shops in Fucheng, namely Dongyue Pavilion and Zhaixing Pavilion in the south of the city, and Linxian Pavilion in the north of the city.