Chapter 13

Jiang Qingyao explained to Ruan Yimian what happened on the day of the marriage proposal. He said that he did not intentionally break the promise that day, and what his mother said was not his original intention. He had never thought about marrying a second person. I just want to grow old with Ruan Yimian.

What is Ruan Yimian unclear about? He has already experienced these things once, but when he heard these words in the last life, he would feel soft-hearted. When he heard these words again this time, he was only filled with hatred.

The tragedy of their family was caused by the father and mother of the person in front of him. After marrying into the Jiang family, he had been completely attached to this person. But after a year of hard work and an unexpected tragic death, that was superficial. My love has long since been completely worn away.

Although Jiang Qingyao was somewhat innocent, Ruan Yimian still couldn't help but anger him.

Thinking about it now, Jiang Qingyao looked cool in front of him, but behind his back he turned a blind eye to his parents' harsh treatment of Lin Qiu. He should have realized that he had seen the wrong person.

Jiang Qingyao explained for a long time, but Ruan Yimian was still indifferent.

Seeing Ruan Yimian purse her lips tightly, lowering her head and refusing to look at him, he became more and more uneasy, and he also faintly realized that he was really going to lose Ruan Yimian.

From the moment he was born, his parents taught him to obtain fame and get his grandfather to recognize him. Later, when his grandfather was imprisoned, his life goal became to get ahead and regain his family status.

His father is a shady outsider, and their family is burdened with many unspeakable secrets. He is not very close to his parents, but he agrees with what they said. Only by trying every means to climb up can one escape from the quagmire. Get everything you want.

Since arriving in Wuyang County, his father has been trying to make friends with local dignitaries. He has also known for a long time that his marriage will become a stepping stone for him to climb up.

But he met Ruan Yimian.

This little guy is timid yet tough, soft yet kind, and pure and adorable. He was attracted to her without knowing it, and when he came to his senses, he couldn't let go.

Although Ruan Yimian was simple, he was not defenseless. In order to get close to him, Jiang Qingyao spent a lot of effort. Seeing him letting go of his guard little by little and getting closer to him, Jiang Qingyao's heart was sore and swollen with unprecedented satisfaction and sweetness.

He wants fame, fortune and wealth, and so does Ruan Yimian. As long as he can be with his beloved little brother, it doesn't matter if he doesn't take the shortcut of in-laws!

Jiang Qingyao swore in front of his parents that he would pass the imperial examination within three years and pass the imperial examination within five years. Finally, his parents nodded.

Finally, they were about to get married. He suppressed his joyful anticipation, but fell short at the last moment. After learning what had happened from the matchmaker, he had no time to argue with his mother and kept thinking of ways to recover.

He hadn't been able to see Ruan Yimian in the past few days. Although he was anxious, he still believed that such a soft-hearted brother Yimian would definitely forgive him.

When I saw it today, I felt vaguely that everything was different...

Jiang Qingyao's mind went back and forth a thousand times, but she finally calmed down and told him that he had invited Dr. Xu to help Ruan Yimian take care of his health.