Chapter 134

Although Huo Aowu was impatient to wait and felt like the days were passing like years, in fact, Ruan Yimian's delivery process went smoothly. The baby's cries could already be heard before the doctor arrived.

Lu Caimei was overjoyed and waited for Aunt Luhua to come and open the door, but she heard Granny Wang exclaimed.

——"Ouch, there's another one!"

Ruan Yimian's just-stopped crying started up again, sounding less energetic than before, and Huo Aowu's heart was lifted.

How could his young husband with such a thin body endure this?

Lu Caimei was also worried, but seeing her son-in-law's brows furrowed tightly and the veins pulsing in his hands, she still gritted her teeth and said in relief: "It's okay, it's okay, once one of them comes out, the other one will be easy to deal with!"

Huo Aowu couldn't listen to anything now, and could only pay attention nervously to what was going on inside.

Fortunately, after a while, the other child also landed safely.

The two midwives, each holding a baby, opened the door with faces full of joy.

"Congratulations, congratulations! Father and son are safe, double happiness, a fat boy and a little brother! The boy is the elder brother, and the little brother is the younger brother."

"This is such a blessing. My old lady hasn't seen twins in many years."

Both of them handed the child to Huo Aowu, but Huo Aowu bypassed her and went straight to his young husband.

Lu Caimei glanced at her son, smiled and took the two babies over: "Oh, my good grandson, why are you born so cute!"

She had a baby in each hand, and her face was almost smiling.

When Ruan Yimian saw Huo Aowu, he felt aggrieved and said, "Brother Huo, it hurts so much to give birth..."

His face was pale, his hair was soaked with sweat from his forehead, and his innocent deer eyes were filled with tears, which made people look at him with pity.

"Never give birth again." Huo Aowu's voice was hoarse and his eyes were full of love. He carefully wiped Ruan Yimian's sweat with a handkerchief: "Go to bed when you are tired."

Ruan Yimian shook his head and reminded with a white face: "You haven't given aunt and the others wedding money yet."

Only then did Huo Aowu remember this.

The child was born suddenly, and it was too late to go find Hongfeng now. Huo Aowu directly gave each of the two midwives a tael of silver.

I had paid them money when I invited them to live in the house before, and today they each received one tael of wedding money. The two midwives smiled happily and thanked them repeatedly.

The doctor came over after both babies were born, and Huo Aowu also gave her some wedding money, so that her trip would not be in vain.

Beginning of Spring brought hot water over, Huo Aowu helped Ruan Yimian scrub him, changed into clean clothes, wrapped him tightly in a quilt, and carried him back to their house.

The baby had no milk. As soon as Lu Caimei came to the county, she urged them to hire a nanny. The nanny they hired two days ago moved in. Otherwise, it would be a problem for the baby to have no place to nurse in the middle of the night.

The well-fed baby was particularly well-behaved. Lu Caimei and Li Chun held it for Ruan Yimian to see. Ruan Yimian only glanced at it and turned away.

"It's red. It's so ugly. It's different from the one I dreamed of..." He looked downcast.