Chapter 52

The escort agency hired a cook and the food was very good. Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu paid some money to let the people from Qiuyi Pavilion eat there.

After lunch, Ruan Yimian would go to the room assigned to Huo Aowu by the escort agency to rest for a while.

Huo Aowu told him before going out that he must eat and take lunch breaks on time every day and not work too hard.

Ruan Yimian should be dismissed. Brother Huo goes out as a escort. It is hard and dangerous. He must not let him worry about himself anymore.

Not long after he lay down that day, he heard a commotion in front of him. He seemed to hear the voices of the bodyguards greeting Huo Aowu.

Ruan Yimian was startled, forgetting what the doctor told him to walk slowly when he got up, and sat up suddenly.

As soon as he put on his shoes, Huo Aowu opened the door and came in.

"Brother Huo!" Ruan Yimian plunged into Huo Aowu's arms like a baby swallow throwing itself into the forest.

Before Huo Aowu came back, he was only thinking about Huo Aowu's safety. When others arrived, his thoughts sprung up in his heart.

Ruan Yimian put his hands around Huo Aowu's waist and buried his head on his chest, feeling a little aggrieved for no reason. He quietly had red circles in his eyes, but the next second, he was picked up.

Huo Aowu held his crotch, hugged him and shook him twice: "He's a little fatter."

Ruan Yimian's sentimentality disappeared immediately. He angrily punched Huo Aowu on the shoulder: "Where are you putting your hands?"

He didn't say it was okay, but when he did, Huo Aowu couldn't help but rub it again. It's soft and feels really good.

"Ahem, you just finished eating. I'm afraid it will strangle your stomach." I had to hug my butt/butt.

Ruan Yimian was so embarrassed that she stammered: "You, you still touch me!"

"No more touching." Huo Aowu's Adam's apple rolled twice and his voice was hoarse.

He lowered his head and kissed Ruan Yimian's lips.

Finally, he held the young man he had longed for in his arms. Huo Aowu kissed him passionately, but after a while, the young man in his arms began to struggle.

Having slept in the open on the road, the stubble on Huo Aowu's face had not been cleaned off, and it now pricked Ruan Yimian's face.

Ruan Yimian reached out and pushed him: "Oh, it hurts!"

Huo Aowu was shocked, stopped quickly, carried the person to the bed and put him down: "Where does it hurt?"

He looked carefully at Ruan Yimian's face, and then realized that the skin around his young husband's mouth was reddened by his stubble.

Ruan Yimian's skin is fair and tender, and the red patch is very obvious, making her look pitiful.

"Your beard pricks me so much." He pouted.

Because of his soft voice and hidden attachment in his eyes, even though he was complaining, it sounded more like coquettishness.

Huo Aowu touched his face: "Go and buy some ointment for you to apply on it?"

"That's not that serious." Ruan Yimian wrung his hands, his face a little uncomfortable, "When you buy it back, you won't even know where to apply it..."

Huo Aowu lowered his head and chuckled: "I'll take a shower first and shave clean before I come to accompany you?"

"You just came back, don't you have to deal with the escort agency?"