Extra 2: Cheng Hao 6

After Yu Peilan and his wife relented, Wu Junhao quickly went to propose marriage. After waiting for more than half a year, it was finally the wedding date for him and Brother Cheng.

The Ruan family organized a wedding banquet for their brother-in-law. After eating their own wedding wine, Brother Cheng and Wu Junhao left for Fucheng with a group of relatives and friends.

When setting off, Yu Peilan warned worriedly: "When you get to the Wu family, be more cautious in what you say and do. If you are unsure, discuss it with Jun Hao more often, and don't be reckless. They will be your family in the future, don't just meet them. Offend people and try to make a good impression."

Brother Cheng's round face was beaming with joy. He patted his chest and said proudly, "Mom, don't worry, I'm smart and won't offend anyone!"

Yu Peilan became even more worried.

The wedding day was set for September 16th, and they arrived in Fucheng half a month in advance.

The three brothers and sisters of the Wu family came to pick up someone outside the city with several servants.

The facial features of the three of them are somewhat similar. The eldest brother Wu Junping is talented and has a stable temperament; the younger sister Wu Qianrou is beautiful, gentle and cute; the second brother Wu Junqi is more ordinary in appearance, not as handsome as his two brothers, but he has good features and is not ugly.

Brother Cheng's eyes widened when he saw Wu Qianrou: "You are sister Qianrou! I thought you had three heads and six hands!"

Wu Qianrou was stunned for a moment and looked confused: "Why do I have three heads and six hands?"

Wu Junhao smiled and explained to his little brother: "He thinks you are very capable and thinks you have three heads and six arms."

Brother Cheng nodded repeatedly: "Yes! Your brother said that you opened a tailor shop, ran a charity, occasionally helped the family with business, and also collected a lot of rouge. If you didn't have three heads and six hands, how could you be so busy? Do you have to come over?"

He sighed seriously: "I didn't expect you to be such a gentle and beautiful little girl!"

Wu Qianrou was amused by him: "My brother-in-law is so cute, his way of complimenting others is different from others."

Wu Qianrou has a close relationship with Wu Junhao. The two siblings have been close to each other since they were young, and they love each other very much. Even before they met, she had an inexplicable liking for Brother Cheng, and today she specially took time out to pick him up.

Brother Cheng is handsome and cheerful. He makes people happy just by looking at him. He is very easy to like.

Wu Qianrou said a few words to Brother Cheng, and she was so amused that she smiled, and she became even more fond of Brother Cheng.

They were similar in age, and both were interested in rouge and gouache. On the way from the outside of the city to Wu's house, the two sat in a carriage chatting. The more they chatted, the more they liked each other. Wu Junhao couldn't get in the conversation anymore.

The Wu family prepared a separate courtyard to house them, and on the wedding day, Brother Cheng got married from the other courtyard.

After resting and washing up in another courtyard, Brother Cheng and the others were taken to Wu's house to meet the rest of Wu Junhao's family.

From the grandparents to the brothers and sisters of the same generation, everyone in the Wu family is very kind and does not neglect Brother Cheng because he is a farmer. They are even more warm and polite to Ruan Yiquan and Ruan Yiwen.