Chapter 63

After Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu settled in the escort agency, Lin Qiu went to Qiuyi Pavilion less often. Most of the time, he stayed at home doing rouge.

Qiu Yi Pavilion has been open for nearly two months, and business has been on track. Yuan Chun and Bai Tang are much more comfortable greeting customers. With Ruan Yimian helping them, they can handle it even if Lin Qiu doesn't come. .

All the rouge creams they made before they opened have been sold out, and they have made some more since then. In autumn, they also added balm and hand balm made from autumn flowers and fruits, which are also very popular.

There is not much inventory in the shop now.

The first two boys had to go to the shop to help, but also had to go back to Shanliu Village to make rouge. The work was complicated, and rouge was done a little slowly.

Ruan Yimian was delayed for a few days because of his cousin's affairs. Now that the inventory is running low, they can only invest more energy in making rouge.

Lin Qiu stayed at Ruan's house to make rouge, and Ruan Yimian also started to make rouge in his and Huo Aowu's house.

The Escort House has three living rooms, two main rooms, a total of twelve east and west wing rooms, six back rooms, and eight back rooms. The bodyguards lived in the side rooms, the servants lived in the side room, and the main room was naturally occupied by Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao.

The two main rooms are separated by the main hall in the middle, and each has a wing room. However, the wing room is small in space and is generally used to accommodate the servants who wait at night, or to store sundries.

Even though I live in the largest room in the escort agency, there are a lot of furniture in it, which makes it a bit inconvenient to do rouge. It's fine if you do less, but if you do too much, you won't be able to perform well.

It is not appropriate to do it in the yard or in the hall. After all, there are many people with mixed eyes. Although most of the escorts know the basics, there are some handymen in the escort agency, so they must be on guard against others.

Ruan Yimian discussed with Lin Qiu and was a little hesitant about renting another small house.

During the few days he went to Lantian Town, Lin Qiu took the village's ox cart back. The weather is getting colder now, and it will be winter in a few days. Then, Lin Qiu will have to toss back and forth between Qiuyi Pavilion and Shanliu Village every day, which will not only waste time, but also expose him to the cold.

Renting a small house would give Lin Qiu a place to live, and they could also make rouge there.

But Ruan Yimian was a little worried about letting Lin Qiu live alone.

Lin Qiu is not timid, but after all, there is still the Jiang family watching them eagerly, so Qiu Yi Pavilion frightened Lin and Jiang Guangqian. Who knows whether these two couples will use some tricks to get revenge?

The two boys were a little undecided. When Huo Aowu found out, he said that when Wu Junhao came back, they would discuss whether they could rent the side hall in the backyard of the escort agency and the adjacent back room to Qiuyi Pavilion.

The side hall can be tidied up and used to make rouge. Lin Qiu lives in the back room, which is safe and convenient.

When the time comes, tell the guards at the Escort Bureau to keep them away. When they go out on weekdays, Lin Qiu and Ruan Yimian will just lock the doors.

Both boys thought this proposal was good, but they were a little worried that it would cause trouble to the escort agency.

"Isn't the escort agency looking for new escorts? There are too many people behind, will there be no room for them?" Ruan Yimian frowned slightly.