Chapter 82

After Ruan Yimian washed up, he was not in a hurry to go back to the house to rest, and went to find Lin Qiu again.

He wanted to discuss with Lin Qiu about inviting Brother Cheng to work in Qiuyi Pavilion. After hearing this, Lin Qiu raised his eyebrows and said, "I told you before, Brother Cheng can do it, he has a temperamental attitude." It's a bit too much, but he's really talented at making makeup, and he also loves doing it. If we hire someone from outside, we may not be able to hire such a suitable person."

"But he talks carelessly and acts without any rules. I'm afraid he will scare the guests." Ruan Yimian frowned, with some worry on his face.

"If something goes wrong, I'll just pay some money, but those young ladies value my face very much. If I offend them, I'm afraid Brother Cheng will suffer a loss."

"Isn't Sister Han watching? Sister Han can control him, don't worry, just let him do it! Let's free up our hands and make more rouge." Lin Qiu said crisply.

Ruan Yimian thought for a while, and yes, during the day today, Brother Cheng did well and didn't do anything extraordinary. With Sister Han watching him, he should be able to do it.

"Okay, then I'll talk to Sister Han tomorrow. I'll explain the matter clearly to Brother Cheng first, and then let him come over to do this work."

After discussing this matter and talking to Lin Qiu for a while, Ruan Yimian got up and went back.

As soon as he left the backyard, he met Huo Aowu who came to look for him.

"Brother Huo, have you finished talking to Brother Wu?"

Ruan Yimian stretched out his hand, and Huo Aowu took it naturally, leading him towards the main room.

"That's it."

After returning to the house, Huo Ao told Ruan Yimian about the affairs of General Xuchang.

"Are you saying that the Jiang family got involved with member Sun and deliberately set against us?"

Huo Aowu nodded: "Yes."

Seeing that Ruan Yimian was worried, Huo Aowu held him and sat down on his lap: "Don't worry, the people who can be poached by them are all people with impure hearts. It's okay for such people to leave."

Huo Aowu paused and then said: "But now we don't have enough manpower. I have to go out as an escort next month."

Ruan Yimian became anxious when he heard this, turned his head and asked nervously: "Where are you going, how long will you go, and when will you set off?"

When he turned around, Huo Aowu's breath tightened, but he didn't notice it. He just stared at Huo Aowu eagerly, with a look of attachment.

Huo Aowu felt very relieved and his eyes softened: "I'll try to choose the one as close as possible and not leave for too long."

"Okay." Ruan Yimian was still a little unhappy, pursed his lips, and twisted around to pour himself a glass of water.

Huo Aowu's breathing became heavier and heavier, and he squeezed his pig helplessly: "Don't move, Mianmian."

Ruan Yimian stiffened and glared at Huo Aowu angrily: "Where are you pinching! Why are you doing that again!"

How annoying! He was ashamed and annoyed, and took a big drink of water.

Ruan Yimian had a busy day in Qiuyi Pavilion today and went to the lantern festival for a long time. Huo Aowu didn't want to touch him at first.

But looking at the person in his arms' sparkling eyes, pretty face, and lips that looked even more rosy with a little water on them, he finally couldn't help but kiss her.