Extra 2: Cheng Hao 2

Despite Brother Cheng's reluctance, Yu Peilan still dragged him out of Qiuyi Pavilion.

On the way back, they were sitting on Ruan Yiquan's bullock cart, and Yu Peilan was still lecturing his son.

"Your cousin suffered such a big loss in the past, and he still hasn't taught you a lesson? People from high-ranking families are very cruel. Did Jiang Xiucai treat your cousin well in the first place, okay? As a result, people haven't learned anything yet. As soon as I got married, I was thinking about taking a concubine! Your cousin is smarter than you and he didn't even know he was being sold. You didn't even know you were being sold! The Wu family is in Fucheng. If you are so far away, you will suffer a loss. , when we go over to support you, the day lily will be cold..."

Ruan Yiquan also said: "Brother Cheng, Mr. Wu and we are indeed not from the same group. If you don't like those people in the village, let's go to Dongjiao Village and Furong Village to look for them. We can always find someone we like."

Brother Cheng was so talked about by these two people that his ears almost became calloused, and he hurriedly begged for mercy: "Mom, brother, I don't mean anything to Mr. Wu. I just talked to him because he was a handsome man. Don't worry about it. "

Yu Peilan glanced at him sideways: "Don't you mean you blush like a monkey's butt? Don't you mean you stare at others?"

"Oops!" Brother Cheng covered his face, "Who doesn't like to look at handsome young men? Why should I look at them more? I'm a little brother, so isn't it normal for me to be shy?"

Ruan Yiquan chuckled, but Yu Peilan still looked doubtfully at her youngest son.

Looking at his mother's attitude, she would never agree to his pursuit of Mr. Wu. Brother Cheng thought about it secretly and finally made up his mind. He still had to hide this matter from his mother first.

He leaned his head on Yu Peilan's shoulder and said coquettishly: "The city is far away. If I get along with Mr. Wu, I don't know how many times a year I can go home! Just for this reason, I won't go with him." Okay! I can't bear to leave my father and mother! I will find someone who is willing to marry me and stay with you and my father for the rest of my life!"

He was sulking, and Yu Peilan gave him an angry look, pinched the flesh on his face and said, "No other girl can act coquettishly like you. You are such a big brother, why can't you be separated from your parents?"

Although she said this, there was a smile between her brows and the corners of her eyes, and she was clearly enjoying it.

Brother Cheng is not entirely fooling his mother. The last time he went back to Lantian Town to pick up Ruan Yihan left a heavy shadow. Now he is obsessed with finding a man who is willing to marry him and will never marry far away.

I wonder if Mr. Wu is willing to marry into his wife? Brother Cheng is worried.

But he couldn't worry for long before his attention was distracted again.

"Hey, I forgot to read the almanac when I went out today, and I encountered this broom star? What a bad luck!"

The person who said this was sitting in the bullock cart opposite, a fat uncle wearing an ocher shorts.

The fat uncle crossed his chest with his hands and raised his nostrils to the sky when he spoke, looking strangely angry. Although he was talking to the young man next to him, his eyes were squinting at Brother Cheng and the others.

Brother Cheng raised his eyes and his eyes widened immediately. They were really enemies on a narrow road!

At this moment, two bullock carts met. The opposite bullock cart was blocking the middle of the road. There was obviously a large space on the left, but they refused to give way. The Ruan family's bullock cart could not move forward and had to stop.