Chapter 33

Huo Aowu went to the county seat to meet Ruan Yiwen in the afternoon.

Ruan Yiwen and Jiang Qingyao both studied in the county, but Ruan Yiwen studied in the county and Jiang Qingyao studied in Qinghe Academy.

The county school is a school run by the government, enrolling students from boys and above; the Qinghe Academy is a private academy run by a local Hongru, the tuition is quite expensive, and it only accepts children from wealthy families.

Both of them are outstanding students in their respective schools and are the proud disciples of their masters. The two got acquainted because their husbands were familiar with each other and were classmates in the past.

Huo Aowu came to Ruan Yiwen mainly to discuss Jiang family matters. Although they do not plan to make the Jiang family's affairs public for the time being, they must make preparations in advance so that the Jiang family can think about it.

He has already sent a letter to Wu Junhao, telling him about his entanglement with the Jiang family, asking him to try to smoothen the relationship and report the Jiang family's secrets if necessary.

But after all, Wu Junhao was far away in Fucheng and might not be able to respond in time. To be on the safe side, Huo Aowu thought of the scholars and teachers at the county school.

Ruan Yiwen's wife, whose surname is Liu, taught a Jinshi a few years ago and is now a county magistrate.

Liu Fuzi has been teaching and educating people for decades, and he has high moral standing and noble conduct. Most of the scholars in the county school also hate evil and love to fight against injustice.

If they could use their help to notify the county of Jiang Guangganmai, escape punishment, and publicize the fact that Jiang Qingyao fabricated his innocent identity to participate in the imperial examination, then even if the county magistrate wanted to suppress the matter, it would probably take a lot of effort. Time to work.

The folk customs of Dachu were open, and the emperor above did not prohibit people from discussing political affairs. The academic and provincial examinations all had policy questions. The scholars below also liked to show their opinions by criticizing the evil and criticizing the current ills.

It is not difficult to use them to spread the news.

In addition to these two methods, Huo Aowu actually wanted to go to Wenshui Fucheng to find tangible evidence that could prove Jiang Guangqian's identity.

There will definitely be traces of where the Jiang family once lived. It would be even better if Jiang Guangqian's biological mother could be found.

But Wenshui Fucheng was too far away, and he couldn't get away by himself, and there was no one he knew there. Wu Junhao also has his own affairs. He has already troubled others twice, and it is not good for people to leave their hometown for him again.

However, as long as the news can spread and attract the attention of the superiors, people from the government will naturally investigate the case, and then there will be no need for him to provide evidence.

Lin Qiu is still in the Jiang family, and now they don't really want to expose the Jiang family's affairs. They just want to shock the Jiang family and let the Jiang family know that if the two sides fall out, the Jiang family will not be able to get back.

Huo Aowu discussed it with Ruan Yimian before he came. Ruan Yimian was originally worried that his brother would be impatient and act impulsively, but now that he had broken up with the Jiang family, there was no need to hide it from Ruan Yiwen.