Extra 3: Past life 1

In the autumn valley, there was silence, except for the occasional chirping of insects and birds.

A thick layer of autumn leaves also fell on the mountain trails trodden by pedestrians, adding a sense of loneliness to this sparsely populated valley.

A middle-aged man was walking on the road with his waist bent, pushing a cart in front of him and carrying a child behind him.

The mountain road was rugged, the cart was piled with tables, stools and other small furniture, which was not light in weight, and he was carrying a baby behind him, so it was very difficult for him to walk.

This man was tall but a little thin. In such a cool weather and the mountain breeze, he was so tired that he was sweating profusely and could not straighten his back.

The child on his back is a little brother. This little brother looks to be only six or seven years old, but is actually almost nine years old.

He is very beautiful, with exquisite facial features, a pair of slightly drooping almond eyes, and clear and clear eyes, which is also somewhat endearing.

It's a pity that he is thin, with thin arms and legs. He only has a little flesh on his cheeks, and the skin on his body also shows an unhealthy paleness.

This little brother is the young Ruan Yimian.

The man carrying him is his father Ruan Dexian.

At this moment, Ruan Yimian wrinkled his little face and looked worried. He wiped Ruan Dexian's sweat with his sleeve and whispered: "Dad, let me come down and walk by myself. I can walk!"

Ruan Dexian knew that his son felt sorry for him, and he felt very close to his heart. He felt that he had a little more strength: "Dad, aren't you tired? Brother Mian, please hug dad tightly, don't fall."

They were back from town and had been walking for more than an hour. Ruan Yimian walked alone for less than two quarters of an hour before his father carried him on his back.

Pushing such a heavy cart and carrying a child on his back is not something even the strongest man can withstand.

Seeing that his father was out of breath from exhaustion and his clothes were soaked with sweat, Ruan Yimian felt extremely uncomfortable.

"Dad, just let me go by myself. I want to go by myself."

There was a cry in his voice, and Ruan Dexian felt sad when he heard it.

This section of the road is not easy to walk. Brother Mian is still ill and has been feeling groggy for the past few days. Today they went to the town hospital to re-prescribe medicine. Brother Mian even vomited after drinking the medicine. Now How dare he let the child walk more.

But this child is too sensible and feels very sorry for his parents. If he is not allowed to leave on his own, he will secretly drop the golden beans.

"Uncle Ruan."

Ruan Dexian was in trouble when he heard someone calling him from behind. When he turned around, he saw Huo Aowu striding this way.

Huo Aowu was still a fourteen-year-old boy now, but his temperament was already very calm. He frowned when he saw Ruan Dexian panting from exhaustion and Ruan Yimian with red eyes.

"Uncle Ruan, you brought Brother Mian to see a doctor, why did you push so much furniture out?"

Ruan Dexian's face darkened and he sighed: "These were originally stored in the medical clinic. Now that Dr. Wang is leaving the medical clinic, the person in charge won't let them go, so I have to push them back."