Chapter 30

Jiang Qingyao had not been to the academy in the past few days. After returning this time, his master taught him a lesson and gave him a lot of extra homework to punish him.

It happened that he was a little unhappy with his parents because of Ruan Yimian's incident, so he simply stayed in the academy.

Unexpectedly, within a few days of living there, someone close to Lin came over and said something had happened to Ruan Yimian. Lin and Jiang Guangqian asked him to go home to discuss the matter.

Jiang Qingyao felt a little uneasy. After returning to Jiang's house, he went straight to find Lin.

What Lin said made his pupils tremble and he almost lost his composure.

"Ruan Yimian has been involved with the man named Huo in their village for a long time. He insisted on breaking off the engagement with you because the man named Huo came back. You went to apologize to others, but they didn't take you seriously at all. Son, now you are engaged to the man named Huo, and I heard that they will get married next month. From now on, you should concentrate on your studies and don't go looking for him again."

Jiang Qingyao refused to believe it: "It's impossible, he's not that kind of person."

Mrs. Lin sneered: "Hey, this is what the people in their Shanliu Village said personally. If you don't believe it, you can send Jiang Fu to inquire about it. This matter has been spread throughout their Shanliu Village."

"I said that I got together with that man after I broke off the engagement with you, but this is just to deceive the poor people in the village! Less than two months after you broke off the engagement with him, he was able to get engaged to someone else. There was no entanglement before, do you believe it? It's true that 'you know people, you know faces, but you don't know hearts'! This guy looks innocent on his face, but who knew he could be such a wanton person?"

"I don't believe what others say. I want to ask him myself." Jiang Qingyao stood up expressionlessly.

Mrs. Lin slowly took a sip of tea and said, "Okay, if you don't hit the wall and don't look back, then you can go ahead."

When Jiang Qingyao left Lin's house, he called Jiang Fu to prepare the carriage. Before getting on the carriage, he suddenly remembered something and asked Jiang Fu to bring Lin Qiu over.

"Have you been to Ruan's house in the past few days?" Jiang Qingyao asked Lin Qiu as soon as he came over.

Lin Qiu said coldly: "No."

Jiang Qingyao frowned: "Didn't I ask you to go there every few days to persuade Yi Mian?"

It was because you asked me to persuade him that I wouldn't go, Lin Qiu said silently in his heart.

He was unhappy and did not hide it on his face: "Your parents look at me like a dog, how do you want me to go?"

Jiang Qingyao was stunned for a moment: "I will talk to them later so that you can go out every few days."

I used to ignore him, but now I am willing to take care of him for Ruan Yimian's sake. He is really his "good cousin"! Lin Qiu's expression became a little colder.

After getting on the carriage, Jiang Qingyao asked about his last trip to the Ruan family again, and asked Lin Qiu to tell him everything that happened after he left, especially what Huo Aowu did at the Ruan family.

Jiang Qingyao had asked about these things after he came back that day, and now he asked him to tell them again, and specifically mentioned Huo Aowu. Lin Qiu felt a little strange, but he kept his expression and still only said a little bit about Ruan Yimian. Do the rouge thing.