Chapter 93

The landowner is very wealthy. If he is offended, they and others will probably not be able to get any favors from him. If it is other people, forget it. After all, a village cannot ignore death.

But Cao Chunfeng's family has been disgusting the villagers for the past six months, so naturally no one wants to take risks on their family's affairs.

Cao Chunfeng felt a chill in her heart and wanted to kowtow to the villagers again, but this time she was quickly stopped by someone with sharp eyes and hands.

"Don't play this trick with us. Brother Mian is soft-hearted and even helped you find a solution after being bullied by you. We won't accept this trick."

"That's right! The eyes used to be on the top of the head and looked down on those of us who couldn't afford meat, but now they're really embarrassing,"

At this moment, Cao Chunfeng was so regretful that her intestines were green: "I, Cao Chunfeng, am absolutely not good at all. I deserve to die for all the evil I have done! But Qingqing is innocent!"

She was beating her chest like crazy.

"Qingqing is a little girl who is polite and polite. Who wouldn't say 'good girl' when meeting her? She has never blushed with anyone in her whole life! She also calls you 'uncle and aunt'. You have to watch. Is she going to die?!"

Hearing this, the villagers also fell silent.

It is true that neither Cao Chunfeng nor Huo Xiong is a good person, but Huo Qingqing has nothing to say. It turns out that her mother used to bully others and her brother bullied others. She always secretly apologized to others and apologized.

Everyone was wondering how Cao Chunfeng and Huo Xiong raised such a good daughter.

If Huo Dazhuang was forced to be a slave to someone else, the villagers would never meddle in this matter, but it happened to be Huo Qingqing!

Everyone was a little undecided, and finally turned their attention to Ruan Dexian.

Ruan Dexian and Lu Caimei looked at each other, a little embarrassed. They were just ordinary people, but the landlord had the county magistrate as his backer. If he takes over this matter, it's hard to say whether he can help Huo Qingqing break off the engagement, and it might even cause him trouble.

"From the Huo Xiong family, you should go back first. This matter is of great importance. We will discuss it as a family. Don't have too high hopes. You should think of other ways!"

Ruan Dexian thought about it over and over, but finally couldn't make up his mind.

Cao Chunfeng wanted to try again and get them to give an accurate answer, but the villagers also agreed with Ruan Dexian's words.

"You have to think about it carefully. The landowner's family has a big business. We, the weak-legged people, have to compete with them to rob people. Oh, it's not easy!"

"Yes, it's not that I'm cruel. We also have parents, wife and children to take care of. Such a big matter must be considered by others, right?"

"Ms. Cao, please go back first. Let's all think about it. You and Huo Xiong will also think about other ways."

Cao Chunfeng had no choice but to go back first.

After she left, the cheerful atmosphere was no longer the same as before, and everyone looked heavy.

Originally, they also went together to ask for an explanation from their married brothers and sisters, but the people across the street were ordinary villagers. There were many of them and they were united and not afraid of trouble. But this time it was different.