Chapter 126

Ruan Yiwen, as a client, was taken over by officials from Dali Temple for questioning. When he came back, he told Huo Aowu about the progress of the case.

"Jiang Qingyao may be released." Ruan Yiwen looked solemn.

Huo Aowu frowned: "It seems that the Jiang family has been prepared for this."

Others don't know, but he and Ruan Yiwen know that the case is full of doubts and there are many unexplainable things.

——If Jiang Qingyao really had an engagement with that Miss Jiang family, why did Lin Qiu never mention it?

Lin Qiu had been getting along with the Jiang family day and night for several years, and the engagement between Jiang Qingyao and Miss Jiang was not a secret matter. If this matter was true, it was impossible for Lin Qiu not to know about it, and it was impossible to hide it from the Ruan family.

——Dali Temple has already determined that the servant of the Jiang family named "Jiang Si" is "Master Jiang" and has arrested him. Jiang Wanyan was clearly not found out, so why did he jump out and take the blame himself?

Jiang Si was just a domestic servant of a branch of the Jiang family. He was responsible for purchasing in a snack shop of the Jiang family in Kyoto.

The group of gangsters revealed the place where they met "Master Jiang" - a barren mountain on the outskirts of Beijing. People from Dali Temple dug three feet into the ground and searched all the people who were active around there in the past few days. This is Jiang Si.

The people under Chiang Kai-shek called him "Master Jiang". His body shape and accent matched those of Master Jiang, and he happened to be in the suburbs of Beijing that day. Although he did not recognize him, the people in Dali Temple had already seen him. He was determined to be Mr. Jiang.

No matter how unsatisfactory Jiang Wanyan was, he was still a direct descendant of the Jiang family. Why would he sacrifice himself to save a servant from a side branch?

Moreover, this case originally only involved Bachelor Jiang, but now it has also involved Jiang Shangshu, the leader of the Jiang family. After all, Jiang Wanyan is Jiang Shangshu's nephew.

Because of this incident, the reputation of the Jiang family in Wanbei was somewhat damaged. Some people even suspected that this incident was Jiang Shangshu's attempt to eliminate opponents for the imperial examination of the children of the Jiang family.

What is Jiang Wanyan trying to do?

Not only him, but the people of the Jiang family did not stop him and just let him do whatever he wanted, leaving outsiders confused.

In addition, Wenshui Mansion is so far away from the capital, and the small clan mentioned by Jiang Qingyao only has about a hundred members. But at this juncture, a clan member who can testify for Jiang Qingyao has appeared in the capital. It's too much of a coincidence.

To sum up, in Huo Aowu's view, the case is still full of doubts.

However, these doubts are only the inferences of Huo Aowu and Ruan Yiwen and cannot be used as evidence.

Many of these inferences are based on the condition that they know Jiang Qingyao's identity.

The people in Dali Temple didn't know about Ruan Yimian's dream, and they didn't have Lin Qiu to provide him with information, so they couldn't deduce what was wrong.

Moreover, the Jiang family and the Jiang family are well prepared.

Mr. Jiang was asked about this matter in the name of a joke, and he cleared himself and the Jiang family of suspicion in just a few words.