Chapter 32

After listening to Huo Aowu's explanation, Ruan Yimian was full of admiration: "Brother Huo is really amazing. He can guess the Jiang family's affairs very well, and he can also think of ways to verify them one by one."

If he had this kind of mind, how could he have ended up like this in his previous life?

"I just paid more attention. The main credit for being able to find out the matter is Yuan Chun and my colleague."

Huo Aowu looked at Ruan Yimian's red and swollen eyes and whispered: "Don't worry, I'll get you a basin of water. Can you use a handkerchief to apply to your eyes?"

Ruan Yimian saw the pity in his eyes, and felt shy but also a little happy: "Okay."

His voice was like a mosquito, barely audible. If it wasn't accompanied by a nod, Huo Aowu wouldn't have known that he had agreed.

When Huo Aowu went out, Ruan Yimian stared at his back blankly, and didn't come back to his senses until he was gone.

After realizing what he was doing, Ruan Yimian covered his face in shame, and guiltily threw the blame on Brother Cheng. Brother Cheng must have been whispering in his ear - this man is handsome, that man is ugly. , this man has strong shoulders and a strong waist and abdomen, which will make it easier for him to have children in the future...

It made him unable to look away when he saw Brother Huo like this!

When Huo Aowu came back with the water, he found that Ruan Yimian's face was even redder. He frowned and said, "Why is your face so red? Could it be that you have hurt your body from crying for a long time?"

Ruan Yimian was so nervous that he couldn't speak clearly: "No, no, it's just a little hot!" After saying that, he hurriedly put the handkerchief in the basin, washed it twice casually, wrung it dry and messed around. The ground stuck to his eyes.

"Brother Huo, I'm fine. If you have anything to do, go and get busy!" Ruan Yimian said in a muffled voice.

"Okay." Huo Aowu stood up and went out. When he reached the door of the hall, he stopped again: "Brother Mian."

"What's going on?" Ruan Yimian was a little confused, why he called him but didn't say anything.

"If you didn't know the secrets of the Jiang family, would you still break off your engagement with Jiang Qingyao?" Huo Aowu hesitated for a long time and finally asked the question he had been thinking about all day.

A few days ago, Mingming thought it would be great if he could get married to Ruan Yimian, but now, he couldn't help but hope that Ruan Yimian belonged to him completely.

In fact, there is no need to ask this question. Ruan Yimian has already made a choice in his dream, but Huo Aowu still hopes to hear a different answer.

His face was calm, but his eyes were turbulent, and his emotions were surprisingly intense.

Ruan Yimian closed his eyes, naturally not knowing how hot his brother Huo's eyes were on him.

"I don't know what I would have chosen in the past, but now I will only marry Brother Huo."

Huo Aowu's heart was shaken, and the overwhelming joy almost overwhelmed him. He tried his best to control the surging emotions, but finally couldn't hold it back. He turned around and strode to Ruan Yimian, bent down and hugged him tightly.

On the other end, in the Jiang family's carriage.

"Did you tell Huo Aowu about the Jiang family?" Jiang Qingyao looked at Lin Qiu and asked coldly.