Chapter 54

Brother Cheng wanted to see Wu Junhao, but Ruan Yimian was a little embarrassed: "Brother Huo came back yesterday. Many merchants came to discuss business today. The escort agency is probably very busy..."

"It's okay! I'll just take a look and won't disturb them!"

Brother Cheng never beats around the bush when he talks: "Every time I come back to the county, I have to pay money into the city. If I don't look at Mr. Wu, won't my money be in vain?"

Lin Qiu, who was eating snacks next to him, almost choked to death: "Why do you say it like you're looking at a monkey?"

Brother Cheng was unhappy: "Brother Qiuqiu, don't talk nonsense. How can a monkey be as good-looking as Mr. Wu?"

"Hahahaha!" Lin Qiu laughed so hard, "I'm afraid Mr. Wu won't be happy when he hears this!"

Ruan Yimian, Yuan Chun, and Bai Tang also couldn't help laughing.

Brother Cheng looked at Ruan Yimian pitifully: "Brother Mianmian, just accompany me to have a look!"

Ruan Yimian hesitated for a while, and finally said: "Then wait, I will take you there when we go back."

Brother Cheng was not very satisfied, but he didn't dare to force it.

His mother said that if anyone dared to come over and disturb his brother Mianmian's business, she would break his legs. He is here, and I don't dare to disturb him.

Finally, at the time of Shenshi, when Ruan Yimian returned home on weekdays, Brother Cheng circled around to urge him.

"Brother Mianmian, let's go to the escort agency quickly, it's almost dark!"

Ruan Yimian looked at the dazzling sun outside and was speechless. However, it does get dark early these days, and Shanliu Village is remote, so we have to start early.

Ruan Yimian and Yuan Chun said hello, and then went out with Lin Qiu and Brother Cheng.

When he arrived at the escort agency, Wu Junhao was explaining things to Huo Aowu.

When Brother Cheng learned that Wu Junhao was going back to Fucheng, his smiling face immediately became sad.

He was heartbroken: "You have to come back early!" Zuo Xizi expressed his heartfelt support, "Without you in Wuyang City, what's the point of my coming here?"

Wu Junhao's face turned red, the escorts present suppressed their laughter and whispered, and Liu Feng's expression was even more complicated.

Ruan Yimian looked at him with a look of resentment: Didn't you say you would just look and not say anything?

Afraid that Brother Cheng would say something shocking again, Ruan Yimian urged Huo Aowu to pack his things and return to the village.

After getting on the donkey cart, he lectured his cousin in a soft voice: "Didn't you just take a look? You said these things in front of so many people. What if word spreads?"

Brother Cheng was happily eating preserved fruit, and the sadness he felt just now had disappeared without a trace.

"Didn't Brother Huo explain to them that they are not allowed to say anything outside?" Brother Cheng said with a smile: "I am pursuing Mr. Wu, why don't I say a few nice words to let him know my feelings?"

"Don't worry about him. This peacock has big ideas. He won't listen to you even if you tell him." Lin Qiu advised Ruan Yimian.

Ruan Yimian had no choice but to give up.