Chapter 124

After Ruan Yimian rested in Shanliu Village for five days, he returned to Qiuyi Pavilion, preparing to go home for Lin Qiu to rest for a few days.

Brother Cheng in front of me teased him, saying that he liked to eat sour food, maybe he was spoiling the baby. I don't know if it was a psychological effect, but in the next few days, even though his belly felt flat, he always felt like he had a baby, and he was extra careful when walking.

After returning to the county this time, I was delayed for a while in handing over the work to Lin Qiu. After finishing my work, it was a little late and I couldn't go to the hospital immediately.

Early the next morning, Lin Qiu was escorted home by A Jing, while Ruan Yimian went to look for Brother Cheng in the nearby shop.

It was a bit embarrassing to go to the hospital in such a big way without any signs of pregnancy. Ruan Yimian was embarrassed to go alone, so he quietly colluded with Brother Cheng, saying that he was going to buy food.

What should I buy after breakfast early in the morning? Ruan Yihan felt something was wrong as soon as he heard it.

But seeing Ruan Yimian's eyes wandering and evading, as if he was afraid of her asking her in detail, he swallowed what he said and let his two little brothers lead Achai out the door.

They went to Huichun Hall, which was closest to Qiuyi Pavilion.

Enemies meet on a narrow road, and unexpectedly meet Lin again in Huichun Hall. Mrs. Lin was walking out from inside, followed by a little maid carrying a medicine bag.

Seeing Ruan Yimian and Brother Cheng, Lin stopped and looked at them with an unkind expression.

Brother Cheng snorted, glared at her, and was pulled away by Ruan Yimian.

Huichun Hall is a large medical clinic with several doctors sitting in the hall. There were not many people in the morning, so Ruan Yimian was taken directly to the front of a consulting room by the waiter.

It is said to be a consulting room, but in fact it is only separated from the lobby by a felt cloth. People outside can still hear the conversations inside if they are close, so the privacy is not strong.

Before entering the consulting room, Ruan Yimian looked back again and saw that Ms. Lin had already gone out, so he went in with confidence.

The doctor attending the consultation looked very young, only around 20 years old.

Ruan Yimian came in with a blushing face and explained his purpose, and the doctor smiled.

"It was right to come to the hospital earlier. It's not easy for you guys to have children. There are many things you need to pay attention to during pregnancy. If you don't notice that you are pregnant in time and continue to eat and live as usual, things can easily go wrong."

Ruan Yimian endured the shame and nodded, then stretched out his hand to let the doctor feel his pulse.

It is said that it is about feeling the pulse, but in fact, there are many things like looking, hearing, asking and feeling.

Ruan Yimian was paying attention to the doctor's expression while replying. Seeing that he was happy at first, and then a little doubtful, he even checked the baby's pulse again. Ruan Yimian gradually became solemn, and his heart became lifted.

"Doctor, are you pregnant or not?" Brother Cheng frowned, a little worried.

"The pulse is coming and going fluently, like a pearl running on a disk. This is a happy pulse. Congratulations, young man!"