Chapter 136

In late October, Huo Aowu received a letter from Ying Dong from Beijing.

The Jiang family's case has been settled.

Jiang Guanggan attempted to kill his mother first, forged his identity to evade punishment, participated in the imperial examination, paid for murders, formed a gang and paid bribes, and framed others. He was punished for several crimes and was beheaded in public in late September.

In addition to forging his identity to take part in the imperial examination, Jiang Guangqian shouldered all the other charges. He is a heartless and unrighteous person, and has been selfish all his life. The only kindness he has is spent on his son.

Despite this, Jiang Qingyao didn't seek any favors. He could pretend to be ignorant of other matters, but the matter of forging his identity to participate in the imperial examination was a certainty and the evidence was conclusive. After Jiang Guangqian's death, he was escorted by officials and exiled to Mobei.

The same is true for Lin as an accomplice of the two of them.

It was bitterly cold in Mobei and the journey was long. The mother and son were used to being pampered. Carrying twenty kilograms of shackles on a long journey, it was a question whether they could make it to Mobei alive.

Even if you are lucky enough to reach Mobei alive, the years of toil in the future will be overwhelming.

Everyone in the Jiang family did not escape, and they all received the punishment they deserved.

Meng Xueliang originally thought that by pulling Jiang Qingyao down, he, the number one in the second class, could make up for it, but he never thought that he failed to do so in the end, and he had a rift with Mr. Qiao because of this.

After this incident, Lord Qiao felt deeply that he did not know people well. After he found out what happened in the past, he cut off all contact with Jiang Qingyao and Meng Xueliang.

Of the three students in Nanyuan Mansion, only Ruan Yiwen is still his student.

Ruan Yimian had heard Huo Aowu talk about the Jiang family's affairs a long time ago, but he was still a little embarrassed at this moment.

"Jiang Guangqian is so cruel and ruthless. He even tried to kill his mother when he was a teenager. His mother is so pitiful."

Huo Aowu nodded: "Fortunately, he failed."

Jiang Guangqian's mother was originally an orphan. She was later adopted by the madam of the Tibetan Xiangyuan, named "Chunrou" and raised in a brothel. Because of her beauty, she became the famous "Chunrou" of the Tibetan Xiangyuan when she was a teenager. Fairy".

She is said to be a fairy, but she is actually a prostitute.

When she was eighteen years old, Chunrou was attracted by Jiang Guang's father, Jiang Hongzhi, and she redeemed her body and raised her in another courtyard. At that time, Jiang Hongzhi had not yet taken the position of prefect, he was still just a prefect.

Lord Zhizhou raised a brothel girl just for fun and didn't care much about it.

However, not long after Chunrou gave birth to Jiang Guangqian, Jiang Hongzhi was promoted to the post of co-president of Wenshui Prefecture. Because he felt that Jiang Guangqian was favored by him, Jiang Hongzhi also became warm to Chunrou mother and son for a while.

But the good times did not last long, Tongzhi was considered to be in a high and powerful position, and there was naturally no shortage of beautiful and desirable women around him.