Chapter 29

Huo Aowu said that he wanted to buy a donkey so that he could send Ruan Yimian to the county town for medical treatment. It would also be used to help the Ruan family work in the fields during the busy farming season. Yuan Chun clicked his tongue when he heard this.

"My dear, you are not marrying your brother! You are marrying an ancestor!" Before the husband even came in, he had already added up all the work in his mother's field. .

Yuan Chun's face was complicated. He had known that Huo Ao's military general Ruan Yimian looked at him like a ball in his eyes. He was not happy with the men of similar age in the village looking at him more. As a result, they didn't know where to go every time they saw Ruan Yimian. put.

But it's too exaggerated to spend so much money on a betrothal gift and a donkey to get married!

Yuan Chun sighed quietly, feeling a little worried in his heart: "You started this way, what will you do with the people who get married behind you? You are going to force your brothers to death! Your good apprentice Xu Qingshan is also in your queue. What's behind!"

Huo Aowu was silent.

Although he was worried, Yuan Chun still did the work he had to do very carefully.

The two first went to the livestock store in the west of the city to buy donkeys.

Before going out today, Yuan Chun specially changed his clothes. These clothes were specially bought for them to "return home in fine clothes". A few good brothers each wore one. Yuan Chun had been talking about it for a long time and bought it at a low price from the cloth shop in Fucheng.

Not only did he dress up brightly, he also gave Huo Aowu some instructions, "Respect your clothes before you respect others." Huo Aowu thought about going to the grocery store to discuss business with others, so he went with him.

In addition to donkeys and mules, this livestock shop sells more cattle, pigs, chickens, ducks and other livestock. Seeing that both of them were dressed in fine cotton robes, with their heads held high and their chests held high, they were very special with the ordinary people who came to buy livestock. No, the boy looked at them with a high look.

In particular, Huo Aowu is tall and straight, with a stern face. The scar on his side adds a bit of sharpness to his already oppressive appearance, making people dare not neglect him.

The guy took them to see all the good donkeys in their prime and with strong muscles. Huo Aowu chose one of the donkeys that was younger and had gray-white fur. Yuan Chun started bargaining with the donkeys.

The waiter thought that the two of them were customers who were not short of money, but he didn't expect that the price could be higher than that of the farm men who came to buy livestock.

Yuan Chun even boasted that the two of them were escorts from the Fucheng Escort Bureau. They had already chosen a shop in the county town and were planning to open a branch here. This time they just bought a donkey and went back to try it. If it works well, the donkeys of the Escort Bureau will be used in the future. All the mules were bought here.

The young man was deceived by him, and finally a donkey worth twelve taels was sold to them for seven taels.

After buying the donkey, the two went to the carpentry shop without stopping to buy a cart for pulling the donkey.

This time, Ruan Dexian bought all the new furniture he wanted to buy for his wedding, so that Huo Aowu no longer had to spend money to buy it outside. If he and Lu Caimei knew that Huo Aowu was buying a cart outside, they would probably be unhappy.