Chapter 111

This year's Lantern Festival, Ruan Yihan has planned new activities.

It has been snowing these past few days, and Ruan Yimian thought there would be fewer customers. Unexpectedly, in the few days since Qiuyi Pavilion opened, business has been getting better and better day by day, even better than last year.

Just after the New Year, there were actually merchants from other places coming to purchase goods.

Years ago, the rouge workshop specially rushed out a batch of rouge paste for stock. The rest were fine, but the jade face paste was not selling enough.

Yuan Chun and Ruan Yiquan started taking goods from Qiuyi Pavilion to sell in other places last year. On the twelfth day of the first lunar month this year, they stopped by Qiuyi Pavilion when they were out. As soon as they arrived, they were shocked by the lively scene in the shop.

Hearing Yuan Chun say that the accents of those merchants sounded like people from Dongping Prefecture, Ruan Yimian was also a little surprised. All the Jade Face Cream was sold to Dongping Prefecture?

Yuan Chun chatted with those merchants for a while, and finally discovered that these people actually came from Dongping Mansion and set out at the end of last year.

Ruan Yimian was surprised and happy, and the rest of the people in Qiuyi Pavilion were also proud of you.

It's a good thing that Jade Cream is famous, but the inventory in the warehouse is getting less and less, which makes people worry.

In about ten days, merchants from Fucheng and several other nearby counties will also arrive.

A little later, when the Ruan family's new house was built, Ruan Yimian and his aunt's family would come over to have a drink, and his cousin Jiang Hou would stop by Qiuyi Pavilion to buy a batch of goods.

Looking at this situation, Jade Cream must be produced quickly, otherwise the existing inventory will definitely not be enough. The sales of other rouge creams also tend to be driven by the Jade Face Cream, so it would be better to stock up on them.

He came out on the eighth day of the lunar month, and on the sixteenth day, Ruan Yimian returned to Shanliu Village.

This time it was Achai, the young escort guarding Qiuyi Pavilion, who sent him back.

Achai had never been to Shanliu Village and didn't know the road. Ruan Yimian endured the cold wind and stuck his head out from the car curtain to guide him.

The people in the village knew that the shops in the county were doing good business during the Lantern Festival, so they were a little surprised to see him back now.

"Brother Mian, why are you back now?"

"But the one who came back to get Rouge?"

"Is it cold? Why don't you come to my aunt's house for a sip of hot tea?"

Ruan Yimian exchanged greetings with others all the way, his face almost frozen with laughter.

It's been particularly cold this year. When we go back now, Rao Qiaoyun and the others are at the rouge workshop. They probably don't have a fire at home, so Ruan Yimian asked Ah Chai to stop outside the Ruan family's yard.

Seeing that Achai's face was red from the cold, he hurriedly knocked on the door after getting off the carriage.

"Mom, Dad, open the door quickly!"

Lu Caimei heard the noise and trotted out to open the door, still muttering: "Why are you back now?"

Lu Caimei breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Ruan Yimian was wrapped up tightly, with her hat and cloak still on her head.