Chapter 120

Huo Aowu carried a wooden box into Ruan Yiwen's room. He first told him about the test, and then opened the wooden box.

Inside the box are letters from Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu.

"Brother Qiu wrote me seven letters." Ruan Yiwen grinned with a silly smile.

Huo Aowu carefully sorted out his letters and stacked them together in order.

Hearing Ruan Yiwen's words, he did not stop his movements and said without raising his head: "Mianmian wrote me eight letters."

"Ha." Ruan Yiwen raised his eyebrows, "Brother Mian also wrote me two letters. In total, I have nine letters."

Huo Aowu put the letter back into the box and was about to take it back to his room to read. When he walked to the door, he glanced back at Ruan Yiwen.

"My eight letters were all written to me by my husband."

Ruan Yiwen: "...how old are you? "

After returning to his room, Huo Aowu couldn't wait to read the letter from his young husband.

The boat was boring, and Ruan Yiwen also spent some time teaching Huo Aowu how to read during his free time.

Huo Aowu is actually very savvy. He was often distracted when being taught by his young husband, and his progress in literacy was slowed down. This problem no longer existed when Ruan Yiwen taught him. He has made rapid progress in the past month or so and can now read and write letters by himself.

In the letters written by his young husband, he could guess the meaning even if he encountered words he didn't recognize.

Ruan Yimian's letters were written in trivial detail, talking about his daily life, things at home, the business of Qiuyi Pavilion, and the situation at the village school...

Huo Aowu had been thinking about him a lot for more than a month. He looked at such trivial matters with great interest, and the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously.

For a moment, I thought about how awesome my young husband was, he could actually eat two bowls of rice in one meal, and for a while, I thought about how busy Qiuyi Pavilion's business would be, and wondered if he would be exhausted...

But after reading about how he was embarrassed by Lin and Jiang Guang, Huo Aowu's expression suddenly turned cold.

The Jiang family and his wife are full of ill intentions toward Ruan Yimian and must resolve them as soon as possible. Huo Aowu pursed his lips into a straight line, and after a while he suppressed the murderous intention in his heart and read the letter again.

In the next few letters, such bad things no longer appeared, and Huo Aowu's expression softened again.

He read the eight letters over and over several times before putting them away preciously and placing them beside his pillow. He borrowed paper and pen from Ruan Yiwen and wrote back to his young husband.

In fact, during the extra half day he stayed in Yulian County, he had time to write a letter to Ruan Yimian.

But at that time they were attacked and Ruan Yiwen was injured. He could not say "everything went well" like the previous letters. But if you don't mention what happened on the road at all, Ruan Yimian will also notice something abnormal and will still be worried when the time comes.

So Huo Aowu endured his longing and went to Beijing before writing to Ruan Yimian again.

He had discussed with Ruan Yiwen, and the matter of the attack on the road and Ruan Yiwen's injury was temporarily different from the Ruan family. He only wanted to report that they were safe, so that Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu could feel at ease.