Chapter 91

After dinner at Ruan's house at noon, Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu went to the village chief to buy land in the afternoon.

The piece of land they wanted to buy was also at the foot of the mountain, not far from the Huo family. Because wild animals had been seen running down the mountain, the villagers did not dare to build houses here.

The place here is spacious, far away from the center of the village, and relatively quiet on weekdays. It is perfect for building a rouge workshop.

This land had been vacant for several years, and the village chief was happy to sell it to them. Not only did he not raise the price, but he also gave it a little cheaper. About two acres of land cost only ninety taels of silver in the end.

Hearing that Ruan Yimian and his wife wanted to hire people to build a workshop and do the work, the village chief said happily: "Then you have to say hello to them earlier. This year is no better than last year. The village is a little short of manpower. In a few days, the first When the melons are ripe, Yuan Chun still needs to take people to do business!"

In fact, there are only five or six people who want to sell melons with Yuan Chun.

However, first Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu made money from doing business in the village, then Ruan Yihan and his brother earned money to buy a bullock cart and build a new house for their family. Later, Huo Shitou and Huo Ermao opened a pork shop and made money...

At first, everyone was poor, so they didn't think it was a problem. Now, the few families at the bottom of the village are working hard to become stronger, and the rest of the people can't sit still.

Inspired by Ruan Yimian and others, the young people in the village are now trying to find ways to work hard. Unlike in the past, when they finished their work at home, they would go out to work part-time and work hard.

Even the few people who supplied vegetables to Zhenwu Escort also went to restaurants in the town and county to expand their business. Now, not only are the vegetables sold to restaurants, but they also help the villagers who grow vegetables to earn more money...

In the past, people from the village had to be hired to do work. If you said hello at any time, there would be people vying for the job. Nowadays, you can still hire people, but you have to make arrangements with them in advance to be safe.

Not long ago, the village chief was worried about the people in the village. Now that the situation has changed, isn't he happy?

However, Qiuyi Pavilion's small workshop employees plan to hire women and husbands, so there is no need to worry about no one available. It's easy to build a house. The uncles and brothers in the village specialize in this. Just hire them.

After buying the land, he had to go to the Yamen to register. While it was still early, Huo Aowu asked the village chief to go with him.

Ruan Yimian was sent to his second uncle's home.

This spring plowing time, Ruan Yihan and his brother had no time to come back, and they were afraid that his parents would be affected, so they asked Ruan Yimian to bring back some money and asked Uncle Ruan to hire someone to do the work.

When Ruan Yimian came over, Uncle Ruan and Ruan Yiquan had gone to the fields, and only Yu Peilan and Sister Lian were at home.

Sister Lian was playing with puppets on the side, while Yu Peilan was choosing vegetables and talking to Ruan Yimian.

"I know your cousins and the others are too busy. Your second uncle and I have already agreed with others that we won't do anything rashly. You tell them not to worry so that they can work for you!"