Chapter 21

Although Huo Aowu didn't talk much on weekdays, Ruan Yimian still felt a lot more deserted when there was suddenly one less person at the dinner table today. After dinner, he suddenly remembered that Huo Aowu's clothes had been sewn and he had forgotten to return them to him.

Ruan Yimian was about to take the piece of clothing to find Huo Aowu, but was distracted by the visit of his cousin Ruan Yiquan.

Ruan Yiquan rested at home for five or six days this time. Ruan Yimian's rouge and rouge had been ready for a few days before he came over.

Seeing that Ruan Yimian had figured out the rouge cream again, Ruan Yiquan felt happy and worried at the same time.

"Isn't this rouge cream expensive? Farmers may not be able to afford such an expensive thing. I wonder if the grocery store is willing to accept it?"

Ruan Yimian has already considered these: "Lithospermum rouge ointment is sixty-eight yuan per box, pomegranate rouge ointment is fifty-five yuan per box, and osmanthus rouge is forty-five yuan per box, although it is much more expensive than cotton rouge." , but compared with the price in the rouge shop, it's a lot more affordable."

Ruan Yiquan bought Brother Cheng's box of mountain flower rouge at the grocery store. He said it cost fifty or sixty cents, but in fact it cost more than eighty cents. The shopkeeper gave him a preferential price because of their old friendship. He said fifty or sixty cents because he was afraid that Yu Peilan would feel sorry for the money, and then both brothers would have to be scolded.

Rouge shops sell them more expensively. Ruan Dexian asked last time, the pomegranate flower rouge cream costs 118 renminbi, the comfrey rouge cream costs at least 150 renminbi, and the sweet-scented osmanthus rouge is cheaper. It also requires more than 70 pieces of literature.

Ruan Yimian sells it so cheaply, firstly because Ruan Yiquan's customers can't afford the expensive ones, and secondly because he hopes to open the door of the grocery store at a low price.

The texture of his creams is delicate and fragrant, which is actually no worse than the ones in rouge shops. However, after all, the packaging is a bit rough and not as exquisite as other people's.

Because I still felt a little unsure, I didn't dare to do too much at once.

"We haven't made much, only twenty or thirty boxes in total. If the grocery store refuses to accept it, I'll ask my cousin to take it with me when I go to town to sell goods in the streets. If I sell more slowly, I can always sell out."

When Ruan Yiquan heard this, he carefully put the rouge, balm and cotton rouge into his bag. They are all precious things and cannot be broken.

"Brother Mian has really grown up now. Not only has he figured out a way to make money, but his thoughts are more upright than me, a person who has been running around outside all year round. It's really amazing!"

Ruan Yiquan smiled and praised his cousin to Ruan Dexian and Lu Caimei.

"Hey, if it weren't for your cousin's help, no matter how much he had an idea, he wouldn't be able to sell these rouges!" Lu Caimei was also very proud of her brother, but she still modestly put all the credit on Ruan Yiquan. .

Although he knew that his aunt's words were kind words, Ruan Yiquan was still very happy after hearing this. He touched the back of his head and felt a little embarrassed: "To tell you the truth, because of Brother Mian's rouge business, I was always worse than before when I went out these two times. I have made more money before, and thanks to our brother Mian, I should be able to buy a cow soon!"