Chapter 53

After the celebration banquet, it was getting late, so the two of them stayed at the escort office that day.

After traveling on the road for more than ten days and drinking some wine at the banquet, even a hard-core person couldn't bear it. Not long after Huo Aowu went to bed at night, he fell into a deep sleep.

Xu Shi had not yet recovered from his trip to Tai'an Mansion. After he fell asleep, his eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, as if he was still worried about something.

Ruan Yimian gently stroked his eyebrows, and then, like a ghost, he straightened up and kissed his forehead for the first time.

After the kiss, his heart beat violently and he hurriedly stepped away, only to be hugged back by Huo Aowu.

"Mianmian."

Huo Aowu closed his eyes and did not wake up, but this murmur also startled Ruan Yimian.

Ruan Yimian didn't move any more and fell asleep in his brother Huo's arms.

Early the next morning, Huo Aowu opened his eyes and found that his young husband was already awake and looking at him without blinking.

Huo Aowu felt an inexplicable sense of satisfaction in his heart. He chuckled and pressed a kiss on his young husband's forehead: "Can you go to the medical clinic on time for a follow-up checkup this month?"

"I've been there. The doctor said it's nothing serious. The medicinal ingredients have also been reduced a bit, leaving only some tonic."

Ruan Yimian blushed and glanced at Brother Huo, hesitated to speak, and finally looked away timidly.

Huo Aowu's eyes never left him, so he naturally noticed something was wrong at a glance.

"Mianmian is hiding something from me?"

He held Ruan Yimian's waist, turned over, and Ruan Yimian lay on top of him.

Ruan Yimian climbed down in a panic, but was grabbed by someone and unable to move.

He ducked his eyes and lowered his head to avoid Huo Aowu's hot gaze: "No, it's nothing."

Huo Aowu frowned in confusion, as if he thought of something, his pupils suddenly shrank: "Is there something wrong with your body?!"

"No!"

"Then tell me carefully what the doctor said."

Ruan Yimian was about to cry, but seeing Huo Aowu's expression so nervous, she couldn't bear to worry him, so she recounted to him the exact conversation she had with the doctor that day.

Brother Huo broke the casserole and asked what was going on. He shamelessly asked the doctor if he could have sex, and naturally he didn't hide it.

When he asked that question that day, he was so ashamed and angry that he didn't expect to have to recall it again today.

The two have been married for several months. When they were making out every night, Huo Aowu looked at him as if he wanted to eat him. But for the sake of his body, he endured his desires every time and forced himself to be a stoic person. people.

He knew very well how much his brother Huo wanted to consummate his marriage.

Huo Aowu endured the pain, and he felt a little distressed when he saw it. When I went to the medical clinic this month, I suppressed my shame and asked the doctor clearly.

"The doctor said that as long as you do what you can, you'll be fine."

After Ruan Yimian finished speaking, he angrily punched his brother Huo and said aggrievedly: "You have to ask so clearly! I don't have the face to see anyone!"