Chapter 81

After saying goodbye to the family of three, Ruan Yimian and his party also headed back home.

Sister Lian was so sleepy that she couldn't open her eyes, so she was carried back by Huo Aowu.

Ruan Yimian and Brother Cheng had a lot of food in their hands, all for Lin Qiu and Ruan Yihan. Fortunately, the lanterns had been placed at the Yuhe Bridge, otherwise they would not have been able to get them.

After Wu Junhao came over, he shared most of the burden for them. Sister Lian refused to let him hold her because she was a child, so he could only help carry some things.

Ruan Yihan finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw them coming back: "Why have you been gone so long?"

Brother Cheng told the story about the child again.

"His parents are so careless. I took Sister Lian with me and didn't even lose it!"

Ruan Yihan glanced at him and said angrily: "Didn't you Huo Gefu bring Sister Lian back? How dare you take credit for it?"

"Hey, I've been watching it for a while!" Brother Cheng rolled his eyes and moved away with a smile: "Sister, look, these are the bags of food I bought for you, and those are the ones bought by Brother Mianmian. Yes, there are quite a few of them, and I haven't forgotten my parents' share either!"

Lin Qiu had already eaten it: "This roasted pork is really good. It's very delicious. It's just that it's cold, otherwise it should taste better!"

"There are also grilled mutton and grilled fish fillets on this stall. I was afraid that it would smell fishy when it was cold, so I didn't buy them for you. If you like the taste, you can go shopping in person tomorrow." Ruan Yimian smiled on his face and held his chin in his hands. Watching Lin Qiu eat.

Lin Qiu curled her lips and said, "Everyone is in pairs, how boring would it be for me to go there alone."

Ruan Yimian suddenly realized it, and he was a little puzzled. His brother had been running here frequently two days ago, but why was he nowhere to be seen today?

He secretly made up his mind to go to the county school tomorrow to find his brother. If his brother really couldn't spare the time, he would go and play with Lin Qiu himself.

"I can accompany you!" Ruan Yimian said crisply.

"Ruan Mianmian treats me the best!" Lin Qiu sighed while eating meat.

After Lin Qiu finished eating, Ruan Yimian and the others returned to the escort agency.

Brother Cheng and the others will wait for Ruan Yiquan to come over and then go back to Shanliu Village together. Wu Junhao asked them to stay at the escort agency for one night, but Ruan Yihan refused.

There is no curfew in the city during the three days of Lantern Festival, and many people come to enjoy the lantern festival. There are also villagers from Shanliu Village who come to visit. We all go back together, so we don't have to worry about safety when walking at night.

After returning to the escort station, Ruan Yimian went to wash up first. Wu Junhao said he had something to discuss, and Huo Aowu went to his room.

Wu Junhao only stayed in Fucheng for two days this time. He thought that it would be a happy time to go home and reunite with his family on such a day, but he didn't expect that he ended up quarreling.

There are many brothers and sisters in his family. Although his parents do not deliberately favor any one over the other, children with a pleasant temperament and outstanding abilities will naturally receive more love.