Chapter 101

Ruan Yimian has never traveled far, but he often hears the escorts in the escort agency mention the scenery outside, and he is also a little yearning for it.

Huo Aowu always remembered the promise he made to him, and originally planned to take him to a place not so far away. But later Ruan Yiwen went to Nanyuan Mansion. Ruan Yimian and his parents were thinking about it, so Huo Aowu changed his destination there.

This month, the Zhenwu Escort Bureau took an order from Xinji Porcelain Company and went to Fucheng to bring back the goods for them.

Xin Ji is a regular customer of the escort agency. Huo Aowu once competed with the Kou boss in order to help them retrieve the lost goods. Xin Ji also owed Huo Aowu a favor.

Their boss was familiar with Huo Aowu, so everything was easy to discuss. Huo Aowu said he wanted to leave a few days earlier, and Shopkeeper Xin readily agreed.

The road from Wuyang County to Nanyuan Prefecture is relatively peaceful. The weather has been cool recently and the temperature is suitable. There is enough time for this trip. You can walk more slowly on the road. It is just right to take Ruan Yimian with you, so you don't have to worry about his body being overwhelmed.

Also traveling with him was Lin Qiu.

Although the marriage between Lin Qiu and Ruan Yiwen has not been stated clearly, it is already confirmed. Ruan Yiwen has been to Fucheng for nearly half a year and will not come back until next year. He does not show it on his face, but he must be missing something in his heart.

Ruan Yimian saw him holding the hairpin given by Ruan Yiwen in a daze several times, and finally couldn't hold it back and asked Brother Huo to take Lin Qiu to Fucheng together.

It wouldn't be much trouble to bring one more person, and he wanted to ride to the front, so taking Lin Qiu with him would be just enough to chat with Ruan Yimian. Huo Aowu agreed without much hesitation.

Lin Qiu was naturally surprised, but he was also a face-saving person. He didn't want people to think that he couldn't live without Ruan Yiwen, so he still pretended to be indifferent.

Ruan Yimian did not hide his joy, and packed up to salute a few days in advance.

Two large boxes were filled with clothes and food for Ruan Yiwen, rouge paste for Bai Yue, and snacks for himself on the road.

Because they set off from the county, Ruan Dexian and Lu Caimei could not come to see them off, but before Ruan Yimian returned to the county, these two people gave him all the things they had brought for Ruan Yiwen.

The night before departure, Ruan Yimian was so excited that he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned in Huo Aowu's arms, looking at Huo Aowu eagerly and asking him to tell him something about the situation in Fucheng.

Huo Aowu has actually said this twice, but he has always been reluctant to disappoint his young husband, so he thought of something to make people happy.

"Wu Junhao said that the place where your brother will take the exam next year is called Gongyuan. It is in the southeast of Fucheng, not far from Fuxue..."

Ruan Yimian's eyes lit up when he heard this.

In the past few nights after the Mid-Autumn Festival, the moonlight was particularly bright. It shone through the window onto Ruan Yimian's face, casting a faint shadow on his eyelashes.

Huo Aowu was stared at by his moist eyes, his Adam's apple rolled, and he couldn't help but reached out and touched his face that was particularly beautiful in the moonlight.