Chapter 49

Zhao Mansion.

Qian, the head of the Zhao family, was enjoying the cool air in the pavilion when she saw her man coming over holding a wooden box.

"This is the rouge given by Master Wu of the Zhenwu Escort Bureau. Do you think you can use it?"

Qian took the box and looked at it. It was engraved with the seal of Qiu Yi Pavilion. She covered her mouth with a handkerchief and sneered: "We don't want the two bosses of Qiu Yi Pavilion to steal Mrs. Lin's rouge recipe and make rouge." Dare to use it. These two people have such bad character. Who knows what raw materials they use! I heard that these rouges were originally sold by vendors on the streets. The price is very low. I don't think they use high quality products. Raw materials."

Mr. Zhao was a little surprised: "No way, Qiu Yi Pavilion is a shop owned by Mr. Wu! With the financial resources of the Wu family, he could work with two young brothers to steal Mrs. Lin's recipe and use cheap raw materials to destroy his own sign. ? Besides, Mrs. Lin has a recipe for rouge, why don't she open a shop by herself? Did you hear her mention this before?"

Qian was stunned for a moment: "That's not true, but some people have seen the shopkeeper of Qiuyi Pavilion selling rouge in the alley."

Mr. Zhao frowned and finally said: "You can use it with confidence! Master Wu said that these rouges are made of good materials, and the quality is better than those from the big rouge shops in Fucheng!"

Mr. Zhao is the owner of Zhao's Study and a famous squire in Wuyang County. He is very busy on weekdays. After saying a few words to his wife, he hurried out.

After he left, Qian opened the wooden box and took out the two boxes of rouge and looked at them carefully.

There were two boxes of rouge, one in cream form and one in powder form. The powder form had a peony flower branded on it, and the color was a suitable shade, which was suitable for her age. The paste box has no color, but has a light fragrance, both of which look good.

Qian hesitated for a moment, but still felt a little uncomfortable thinking about what Lin said that day, so she casually gave the two boxes of rouge to the little maid next to her.

A few days later, something like "the first box of rouge in autumn" suddenly became popular in the county. Qian was baffled. It was only after her son, who was studying at Qinghe Academy, explained it that she understood the whole story.

A scholar from the county school used rouge to make a picture and write a poem at the poetry meeting.

The painting is of a pomegranate flower that has been beaten by wind, water and rain and is on the verge of withering. The poem praises the difficulty of husbands and ladies in managing household chores. Just like this pomegranate flower, it has been battered and its originally delicate hands have gradually become rough. The smooth skin has also been stained by time.

He also said that a real man should be considerate of his wife and buy her a box of rouge to soothe her hard work during the changing seasons of summer and autumn.

The scholar who wrote the poem was named Zhou Mo. He was known as a talented scholar in the county and had many followers.

His poem was admirable in its richness of text and emotion. This painting was circulated among the scholars at the poetry meeting. The poem was also transcribed and posted on the poetry wall of the county school. It was widely praised among the scholars. Word of mouth.

Because Zhou Mo used rouge from Qiuyi Pavilion when he painted, after the poetry meeting, many scholars flocked to Qiuyi Pavilion to buy rouge for their wives and mothers.

After rebirth, the young husband regretted his marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें