Chapter 39

After listening to Huo Aowu's explanation, Ruan Yimian calmed down. Huo Aowu reached out to hug him again, but he did not refuse.

"I don't want you to do your own good for me. I don't like this." Ruan Yimian muttered softly.

"Okay, from now on, you will make the decision on everything in the family. I will never make random decisions without your permission."

Huo Aowu looked at the tears on his eyelashes, with a flash of distress in his eyes. He leaned over and pressed a kiss on Ruan Yimian's eyes, and hugged her tighter.

After hesitating for a while, Ruan Yimian still held back his shame and expressed his worries: "If you want to go as a escort in the future, we will have to separate."

"Mianmian, there's nothing we can do for the first few times, but in the future I'll try to let the people below do escort work. Can I do some work that doesn't require leaving here?" In fact, the escort agency not only has the business of escort delivery, but also takes in some in-store escorts. Protect the home and protect the employer's job.

The head of the escort agency doesn't actually need to follow him every time he moves escorts. If he really wanted to run away for many years, Ruan Yimian wouldn't want to do it even if he didn't need to say it.

General Huo Aowu explained these matters to Ruan Yimian carefully, and Ruan Yimian became less resistant.

"Then you have to be careful when you go out as a escort. You can't fight those thieves, and you can't make me worry about you." Ruan Yimian lowered his eyes and warned him in a low voice.

Huo Aowu felt very soft-hearted. He touched his head and said warmly: "Okay, I won't be brave. I would rather give up some belongings than worry you."

Ruan Yimian cried a lot and said a few angry words. He was still a little uncomfortable at the moment. After asking him all the things that he was most worried about, he buried his head in the arms of his brother Huo and refused to speak.

Huo Aowu patted him on the shoulder and coaxed in a low voice: "Are you sleepy? Can I accompany you to bed for a while?"

He slept late last night and was indeed a little sleepy now. Ruan Yimian nodded, and Huo Aowu picked him up. Ruan Yimian put his arms around his neck like a reflex.

After Huo Aowu put him on the bed, he took off his coat in twos and twos, rolled inside quickly, pulled off the quilt, and covered himself, leaving only the back of Huo Aowu's head.

Huo Aowu, who usually had a leisurely look, was very alert now, and a smile appeared on Huo Aowu's face.

After putting away the wooden box on the table and locking the door of the room, Huo Aowu also went to bed. He hugged Ruan Yimian from behind, and Ruan Yimian didn't resist. Huo Aowu breathed a sigh of relief.

The couple hugged each other and fell asleep for a while. When Ruan Yimian woke up again, it was almost noon. As soon as he opened his eyes, he met the eyes of his brother Huo.

Why doesn't this man sleep? Ruan Yimian is a little embarrassed and stares at him: "Brother Huo, why don't you sleep?"

"Wake up." Huo Aowu kissed him on the forehead, "Are you hungry? I'll go cook?"

"It's not a busy time for farming, why do you still need to eat three meals?" Ruan Yimian touched the place where he was kissed and his eyes wandered, "I'm going home to make rouge with Lin Qiu."

"Okay, I'll take you there." Huo Aowu got out of bed, took out a food box, and put some candy cakes from the snack box on the table: "Take these with you, you and Lin Qiu can eat them when you are hungry."