Chapter 133

Three days later, Ruan Yiwen, the three siblings Cheng Geer and Wu Junhao set off for Fucheng.

Tu Xiu had to stay at home to take care of the children, and Lin Qiu couldn't spare any time, so neither of them went.

Next month, Yuan Yi and others will escort Lin Qiu to meet Ruan Yiwen and go to Beijing together.

Lin Qiu has been very busy these days. After the Jiang family is put to death, he no longer has to hide his identity. The original Lin's Rouge Shop's signature rouge hibiscus shadow can also be produced and sold.

Furong Shadow uses exquisite materials and complex craftsmanship, and the finished product is surprisingly expensive. After all, Wuyang County is just a county town, and not many people can afford it. Here, it can only be a valuable but marketless treasure.

However, Jade Cream has a great reputation. Nowadays, merchants come to Qiuyi Pavilion every month to purchase goods. Many of them are sent by the big merchant houses in Fucheng, so they can digest it better.

In addition, Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu also want to open Qiuyi Pavilion to Kyoto.

Kyoto is a place where the rich and powerful gather, and there are many rich young ladies there, so it is a perfect place for Furongying to sell.

However, every inch of land in Beijing is at a premium. Not only is the shop space expensive, but the competition is also fierce. There are many rouge shops there, and each one has its own signature skills. If you don't have two brushes and open a shop there rashly, you may lose all your money.

The reason why Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu had the courage was also because of the Jade Cream.

This time Ruan Yimian and Bai Yue were falsely accused of forming a clique and taking bribes, but they were a blessing in disguise, making Yurong Gao a big hit in Beijing.

In the letter forged by Jiang Si, Ruan Yimian called Bai Yue "Miss Bai." In fact, Ruan Yimian and Bai Yue only called them this way when they first met. Later, when they became familiar with each other, they became much closer to each other. Bai Yue calls Ruan Yimian "Brother Yimian", and Ruan Yimian calls Bai Yue's nickname "Xiao Yue".

In order to prove that Jiang Si's letter was fake, Bai Yue took out the real letters between himself and Ruan Yimian.

She and Ruan Yimian would talk about daily trivial things in their letters. Bai Yue would share her life in Kyoto, as well as the popular food and makeup in Kyoto. Ruan Yimian would talk to her about the changes in Wuyang County, the business of Qiuyi Pavilion, Yu Rong New styles of paste...

In short, Master Qiao was never mentioned.

Almost every letter between the two mentioned Jade Cream. The officials investigating the case found it strange that Bai Yue went to great lengths to clear up the grievances between herself and Master Qiao. She took off her makeup in public and told the story of how she and Ruan Yimian met. Said it exactly as it is.

Somehow, the reputation of Jade Face Cream spread like this.

Princess Duanyi, the cousin of the current emperor, was originally beautiful, but when she was eighteen years old, she accidentally fell off a horse and was injured, leaving a scar on her face.

Hearing that Jade Cream had a miraculous effect on covering scars on the face, Princess Duanyi approached Bai Yue.

Bai Yue tried the Jade Face Cream on her. The effect was not as good as on Bai Yue's face, but it still covered 80% to 90% of it. If she didn't get closer, she wouldn't be able to tell.