Chapter 55

Ruan Yihan's husband's name is Liu Sheng, and she is the second eldest child in the family. She has an older brother and a younger brother.

Ruan Yihan and Liu Sheng have been married for more than six years and have a daughter named Liu Lian.

When Liu Sheng came to Wuyang County to do labor service, he fell in love at first sight with Ruan Yihan, who was helping his younger brother sell goods, and asked a matchmaker to marry him.

Lantian Town and Liufang Town are located to the south and to the north, making it inconvenient to travel. The Ruan family was unwilling to marry their daughter so far away, but Ruan Yihan agreed.

The entire Ruan family is obsessed with appearance, and Ruan Yihan is no exception.

Liu Sheng had thick eyebrows and big eyes, and a kind-hearted nature. Ruan Yihan was more strong-tempered and had a short temper, so she wanted to find someone who complemented her. Seeing that Liu Sheng suited her needs, she had to marry him.

Ruan Deming and Yu Peilan couldn't resist their daughter, so they had to agree.

It was only after I got married that I found out that Liu Sheng had a gentle temperament, but his family was not easy to get along with. His character of not fighting or grabbing has become a magic weapon for his family to bully him.

Both of his brothers were pampered at home, but Liu Sheng was the only one whose father didn't care for him or his mother didn't love him. He did all the dirty work in the house.

The Liu family's parents married their eldest and youngest sons early, but delayed their second son's marriage again and again. Also, because he had not yet married and had no family to take care of, the labor at home was pushed onto him.

It turned out that Liu Sheng was not married, so he and his family were willing to fight while others were willing to suffer, so that was fine. But things were different after Ruan Yihan got married. People respected her a foot, and she respected others a foot. Ruan Yihan was not a person who was willing to suffer.

Less than a month after getting married, Ruan Yihan discovered that the Liu family did not regard Liu Sheng as a human being.

Liu Sheng was left to do all the work in the fields and fields of the Liu family, as well as the labor of the three brothers of the Liu family. The other two occasionally pretended to show off and wandered around in the fields. Most of the time, they didn't even bother to pretend.

Speaking of which, one of the two brothers worked as a bricklayer with his father-in-law, and the other worked in Lantian Town. They both had legitimate livelihoods. But with the money they earned, they only occasionally bought some things to please his parents, and most of it ended up in their own pockets.

Liu Sheng farmed at home, raised chickens, chopped firewood, carried water, and went to the town to sell vegetables and grains. He was not idle for a day, but he didn't lose a penny.

His parents would only give him some money when they coaxed him into working for his brother.

In this way, Liu Sheng still couldn't get better.

If the Liu family has any good things, they should first keep close contact with his brothers, nephews and nieces, then his sisters-in-law, and his parents. Anyway, it will never be Liu Sheng's turn.

Liu Sheng's father kept saying: "You are not as promising as your brothers, so you can only work at home. You should share more work with your brothers and don't let them worry about trivial matters at home."

Liu Sheng actually listened to him.

Ruan Yihan also has brothers, but the three children Ruan Deming and Yu Peilan are very close to each other. None of them were raised like Liu Sheng, so Ruan Yihan naturally couldn't bear it.