Chapter 132

Brother Cheng and Wu Junhao will get married on the sixteenth day of next month. In a few days, they and Ruan Yihan will have to go to Fucheng in advance.

Despite being pregnant, Ruan Yimian insisted on going to Qiuyi Pavilion with Lin Qiu after coming out of the medical clinic at noon.

Brother Cheng was surprised at first when he saw them coming, and then he frowned and complained.

"Brother Mianmian! Brother Qiuqiu! You are going too far! You didn't say anything about such a big thing that happened to my cousin and brother-in-law. If Wu Junhao hadn't come back and said it a few days ago, my eldest sister and I would still be in the dark. Woolen cloth!"

Ruan Yihan helped Ruan Yimian sit down and couldn't help but sigh.

"I was bullied by the Liu family the year before last. Brother Mian, you came all the way to pick me up. This time something happened to Yiwen and Aowu, but I didn't help at all."

Ruan Yimian pursed her lips and smiled: "You have taken care of the shop so well, aren't you doing us a favor?"

After he finished speaking, he teased Lin Qiu: "My brother-in-law even hid it from me earlier, and I only found out about it not long ago."

Lin Qiu took a piece of dried apricot from the snack box on the table and stuffed it into his mouth: "Don't you want something sour this morning?"

After blocking Ruan Yimian's mouth, Lin Qiu looked at Brother Cheng again: "Stop drooping your face. Are you still not happy that we are about to get married?"

It was okay not to mention this matter, but Brother Cheng became even more depressed when he mentioned it.

"As I said before, you all have to go to Fucheng to see me off. Now that Brother Mianmian is pregnant with the baby, he can't go. Wu Junhao said that my cousin and you are also very busy, so I'm afraid we won't have time to go!"

Brother Cheng pursed his lips and was about to cry: "It's my first time to get married, and none of you are coming!"

"What, how many more times do you want to do it?"

Lin Qiu was amused by him, and Ruan Yimian and the others couldn't help laughing.

"Don't worry, my brother will go." Ruan Yimian gnawed on the nuts and said vaguely.

Brother Cheng's eyes suddenly lit up, and he was still a little unbelievable: "Is it true? Wu Junhao said that my cousin will take office in November and will have to leave for Beijing in September! Is it too late?"

Lin Qiu nodded: "The superiors specially gave me an extra half month's leave. When the time comes, he will set off directly from Fucheng, so he should be able to make it in time."

After all, it is a happy event for Brother Cheng and Wu Junhao to get married. The two families are close, and Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao are good brothers. It would be unreasonable for the Ruan family not to go.

Ruan Yimian was about to give birth, and he and Huo Aowu would definitely not be able to go. Lin Qiu had to take care of the shop and couldn't spare time, so Ruan Yiwen could only go alone.

Brother Cheng was easily satisfied and immediately became excited again.

"Okay! My cousin is the number one scholar! I feel so proud to have him support me!"

Brother Cheng was so happy that he cleared the table while humming a little tune: "I'm going to be away for two months, but my guests are very worried. They've been coming over to ask me to help them dress up in the past few days!"