Chapter 75

Huo Aowu and Ruan Yimian didn't pay much attention to the affairs of Cao Chunfeng's family.

With so many pairs of eyes in the village staring at them, Huo Aowu and Ruan Yiwen were not easy to offend, so I didn't dare to do anything to them.

Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu sat at Ruan's house for a while, and Uncle Ruan's family also came over.

It was the same in previous years.

Ruan Deming is the younger brother. On the second day of the Lunar New Year, he brought his family to visit Ruan Dexian's family for New Year greetings and had a meal at Ruan Dexian's house. On the third day of the third year of junior high school, Ruan Dexian took his family to Ruan Deming's house again to have the same New Year greetings and dinner.

Apart from Ruan Yimian's family and his second uncle's family, he and Huo Aowu had no other relatives to leave.

Huo Aowu has no uncles, only two uncles. These two uncles were from Qinghe Village, and they used to travel frequently with Huo Aowu's family. However, after Huo Aowu's parents passed away, the two men were afraid of being relied upon by Huo Aowu who had lost his parents. Their attitudes changed drastically, and they suddenly became estranged.

Huo Aowu was arrogant and unwilling to force them, so they stopped communicating with each other.

When he and Ruan Yimian got married, neither of these two uncles came, so Huo Aowu naturally didn't have to go over to pay them New Year greetings.

On the other hand, the patrons of the escort agency need to move around, but this does not require Huo Aowu, the boss, to go there in person.

He bought gifts before the Chinese New Year and asked the escorts who stayed at the escort office to make a trip and deliver the things.

Ruan Yimian does have another relative here, and that is his aunt Ruan Dening.

Originally, Ruan Dening would also come over to pay New Year's greetings during the first few days of the first lunar month, but Ruan Yiquan was getting married after the spring plowing. The two Ruan Dexian brothers felt sorry for their sister and sympathized with her hard work on the journey. They didn't want her to have to make two trips, so they sent a letter in advance so that she didn't have to come to pay New Year's greetings this year. , wait for Ruan Yiquan to get married and come back to have a drink.

A trip to Nanye County takes two or three days. Throughout the year, unless there is something to do at home and a banquet, Ruan Dening can only go back to his parents' home in the first month.

Ruan Dening was brought up by her two brothers. When she was not married, she had a close relationship with her brother and sister-in-law. After she got married, she came back less often, but every time she came back, she would bring big and small bags of things to her mother's family, waiting for her brother and sister-in-law. He was as close as ever, and he loved his nieces and nephews even more. ?

Her man is a small businessman, a bit powerful, but not too bad. At first he looked down upon the Ruan family, but later Ruan Yiwen passed the exam and became a scholar, and he became much warmer to the Ruan family.

Speaking of her sister-in-law today, Yu Peilan smiled and said: "Last time when Brother Mian got married, Dening only stayed for one day and then went back. This time when Quanzi gets married, she will stay for a few more days!"

Lu Caimei cracked the melon seeds and said: "Yes, it's a rare trip, so I should stay for a few more days. Last time I was busy arranging marriage arrangements and didn't even say a few words to her. This time she comes over. If she can't stay at your place, Come on, let her live in my place and let her brother sleep in Yiwen's room."