Extra 1: Parents' secrets 5

Although it was more than ten days ahead of schedule, Lin Qiu's delivery process was still smooth. An hour later, the baby's loud cry could be heard in the room.

Everyone outside the house breathed a sigh of relief.

The midwife came out with the baby in her arms to announce the good news. Lu Caimei looked at the baby girl in her arms, smiled from ear to ear, and happily took the baby over.

"It's actually a girl? Now we have brothers, sisters, and boys!"

She glanced at the hat on the little baby's head, and suddenly wondered: "Did Brother Qiu sew this hat? The stitches are crooked, why are you not wearing those hats I sewed?"

Ruan Yimian pursed her lips and smiled, lowering her voice: "My brother sewed it."

Ruan Yiwen mysteriously pulled Huo Aowu away that day. Ruan Yimian thought he had something serious to discuss, but he didn't expect it to be to learn how to sew tiger head hats with Huo Aowu.

Lu Caimei was stunned for a moment and then smiled: "He is a father who is thoughtful!"

The two of them entered the house with their children in their arms. The house had been cleaned up. Ruan Yiwen took a handkerchief and wiped Lin Qiu's face.

Ruan Yimian was stunned for a moment when he saw the painting on the wall, then pretended not to see it. He came to the bedside and whispered concerned: "Lin Qiu, are you okay?"

Lin Qiu smiled with a white face: "You are right, giving birth to a child is a sin."

"Brother Qiu has suffered a lot. You can rest and recuperate for the past two months. Let Yiwen take care of the baby and look after the shop. Don't worry about it." Lu Caimei said with a loving look on her face.

She smiled and put the baby in her arms next to Lin Qiu's pillow: "Look at how pretty our little girl is! Sister Yuan, this is your little daddy!"

Sister Yuan's full name is "Ruan Yueyuan", which was given by her father.

Just like when Ruan Yimian was pregnant, after Lin Qiu became pregnant, Ruan Yiwen chose several names, including those for boys, girls, and brothers, and finally let Lin Qiu make the decision.

Lin Qiu glanced at the little Zaizai next to him.

He heard Ruan Yimian say that newborn babies are all red, so he didn't think the baby was ugly at the moment, but he just looked dazed.

He is now a father!

When I was living under someone else's roof, I never thought I would have this day.

He has a cute baby, a generous and considerate family, close friends, and loved ones.

The man in the Jiang family wore the official robe that the Jiang family coveted, but those who had trained him were exiled to the border, and their life or death was uncertain. What a trick of fate!

Lin Qiuwu was stunned. Ruan Yiwen held his daughter over and looked at her for a long time. When the wet nurse came to hold the baby, he was still reluctant to let go.

"My daughter is too cute." He sighed with bared teeth.

Lin Qiu came back to her senses, glanced at her baby, and then at the portrait hanging on the wall.

It's not like it at all. The peacock is really unreliable, he said silently in his heart.

Sister Yuan was very lucky. When she was born, her father had already gone on vacation and happened to be at home to take care of her.