Chapter 95

The day Huo Aowu came back, he happened to catch up with Ruan Yiquan's wedding.

After he got home, he freshened up a little, and then immediately went to Uncle Ruan's house to find his young husband.

Ruan Yimian's eyes lit up when she saw him, and she hurriedly took a few steps towards him. However, seeing many people greeting Huo Aowu and inviting him to sit over, Ruan Yimian stopped silently.

Huo Aowu didn't care about this. While nodding his greetings to the villagers, he walked straight towards his young husband.

With so many things happening recently, Ruan Yimian had a lot of things to say to him, but because Uncle Ruan's family had many discerning people, he had to press it down first.

Huo Aowu gently held Ruan Yimian's shoulders and sat down next to Lu Caimei.

He was tall and had a stern face, but his arm resting on the back of his husband's chair showed a bit of protectiveness, which made people's faces warm.

"Mother." Huo Aowu said hello to Lu Caimei and then said hello to the elders at the table.

He arrived just in time. The dishes were almost ready and everyone was seated for the wedding banquet.

At this table, in addition to the Ruan mother and son, there were also Brother Cheng, Ruan Yimian, his aunt Ruan Dening, and several uncles and aunts from the village.

"You're back? Did it go smoothly this time?" Lu Caimei smiled.

Huo Aowu nodded: "Everything is fine."

"That's fine. You've been traveling hard, so take a good rest at home these days. There's still a lot of supplements you sent over a while ago. Come over when you have time, and I'll make some soup for you..."

"Okay, thank you, mother."

Without saying a few words, Ruan Yiquan came over to invite Huo Aowu to drink at the village chief and Ruan Dexian's table.

But before Huo Aowu could speak, Ruan Yimian refused on his behalf.

"Cousin, let Brother Huo sit here. He has a hard time traveling and can't drink."

Ruan Yimian had a serious face.

But when having dinner, it is common for men with status in the village to sit at the same table, drink and talk. The people at the village chief's table are all men who can speak well in the village. Ordinary people would be proud of it if they were invited there. I think everyone likes him.

There are few people like Ruan Yimian who control their own men and don't let them go.

Everyone at the table laughed.

"Brother Mian, Aowu is the head of our Zhenwu Escort Agency after all. How shameless will he be outside if you control him like this?"

"Brother Mian looks so soft and weak, but he didn't expect that he is actually a housekeeper!"

"What's the matter? Huo Aowu can do it if he wants."

Ruan Yimian was made fun of by everyone, her face turned red with embarrassment, and she was too embarrassed to hold Huo Aowu away.

Huo Aowu looked at his husband's crimson earlobes, his eyes softened a bit.

"Cousin, let me toast you and congratulate you on your marriage." Huo Aowu drank the wine glass in one gulp. After finishing the drink, he said, "I'll just sit here and don't bother anymore."

Ruan Yiquan smiled clearly: "Okay, eat more. If there is anything missing, let Brother Cheng get it for you."

He knew Huo Aowu's temperament, so he didn't force it and went to other tables to greet the guests.