Chapter 47

Amidst Ruan Yimian's entanglements, the day finally came for the escort agency to open.

On July 20th, at dawn, he accompanied Huo Aowu and set off for Wuyang County.

There was no one on the road at this time. He had gotten up too early. Ruan Yimian was confused. After being carried into the donkey cart, he unconsciously leaned on Huo Aowu and put his head on his shoulder.

Huo Aowu looked at the little head on his shoulder and felt very soft. He lowered his head and kissed his forehead.

Ruan Yimian's face turned red. He raised his head and glared at Huo Aowu with his big, watery eyes. When he saw Huo Aowu looking at him with a smile, he rested his head on his shoulder as if nothing had happened.

Huo Aowu was recalling the way his young husband glared at him, and there was a bit of a smile on his face when he lit firecrackers for the escort agency.

Wu Junhao thought he was happy for the opening of the escort agency, and he was very encouraged. His good brother was so motivated, so he should work harder!

The Escort Bureau invited a lion dance team and told them to start performing as soon as they entered the alley and beat gongs and drums along the street. It was bound to let the nearby merchants know that a new Escort Agency had opened here, so that they could perform it when necessary. Thinking of their Zhenwu Escort Agency.

Some well-informed merchants sent people to congratulate them. Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao brought people to greet them, and the scene was very lively.

Liu Feng, Yuan Qi, Yuan Yi, and the rest of the escorts in the escort agency were all beaming with joy and looked proud.

The Escort Bureau invited a cook to prepare a banquet. After watching the lion dance performance, everyone had a feast in the Escort Bureau's backyard.

The next day, Huo Aowu set off with his bodyguard.

The escort agency took three orders, the other two orders were easy, but Huo Aowu's order was the most difficult.

This order is for a goods escort, to deliver a batch of goods to Tai'an Prefecture for Xinji Porcelain Company, the largest porcelain store in Wuyang County.

Tai'an Prefecture is adjacent to Nanyuan Prefecture, but it takes nearly half a month to get there from Wuyang County.

With Huo Aowu gone, he will no longer be able to stay with Ruan Yimian when the Rouge Shop opens early next month.

Wu Junhao knew that they were newly married and could not bear to leave each other. After receiving the order, he took the initiative to ask for the escort, saying that he would be the escort.

But Huo Aowu didn't agree.

There are three roads to choose from from Wuyang County to Tai'an Prefecture. Xinji Porcelain Company chose the shortest one, but it is also the most difficult to walk.

This road has to pass through several counties, and there are two hills in the middle where bandits are rampant. Because at the junction of the two counties, the governments of the two places are pushing each other and are unwilling to deal with this mess.

They turned a blind eye and closed one eye, making these bandits even more arrogant.

In addition to the bandits, there is also Shanying County along the way. The people there are poor and the folk customs are fierce. The villagers get together, block the road and cause trouble on the village road, asking for money.

A powerful dragon can hardly defeat a local snake. There are so many people here that it is very difficult to deal with them.

The situation along the way made the caravans coming and going fearful, and also made the escort agencies intimidated and did not dare to accept the escort easily.