Chapter 80

The resentment in Jiang Qingyao's eyes was very obvious. Ruan Yimian was startled when he caught a glimpse of him, and hid in Huo Aowu's arms as a reflex.

Jiang Qingyao saw his actions and became even more angry. Jealousy and pain were like ants, gnawing at his heart, making him wish to ruin everything.

Huo Aowu soon discovered that something was wrong with Ruan Yimian. He followed his gaze and saw two young men wearing scholar uniforms. Who is one of them if not Jiang Qingyao?

Huo Aowu's eyes suddenly became sharper and he hugged his young husband tighter.

Jiang Qingyao's classmate also realized something was wrong. He pulled Jiang Qingyao's sleeve: "Brother Jiang, do you know those two people?"

Jiang Qingyao closed his eyes for a moment, and when he opened them again, the turbulent emotions in his eyes barely calmed down.

"I'm a little tired. I can't travel with Brother Cheng today. I'm sorry."

Without waiting for his classmates' reaction, he turned and left. Although he tried his best to maintain his composure, his messy steps revealed his inner emotions.

"Where are you going? You don't have eyes!! Damn you——"

A burly middle-aged man was bumped by Jiang Qingyao, and the sweet wine he was holding spilled all over him, and he cursed in anger.

But in the middle of the scolding, when he saw Jiang Qingyao's bloodshot eyes and sinister expression, he immediately lost his temper!

Didn't he just curse? Why did he look like he was going to fight him to the death? The man didn't dare to say any more and walked away quickly.

Huo Aowu frowned and looked at Jiang Qingyao's back with a sullen face, seemingly a little worried.

Ruan Yimian knew that his brother Huo didn't seem to care about such things on the surface, but he was jealous in his heart and had always been brooding about the past between him and Jiang Qingyao.

He thought for a while, freed up a hand, hugged Huo Aowu, and whispered: "Everyone is gone, don't look at it."

Huo Aowu lowered his head and looked at him after hearing this. Ruan Yimian was a little flustered and explained nonsensically: "I almost forgot about this person, you can't think nonsense!"

Huo Aowu's face immediately softened like a spring breeze and said: "I know."

"You even had a nosebleed because of me." You shouldn't be thinking about others anymore.

Huo Aowu thought of this, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

Ruan Yimian was so angry that she punched him: "No, don't mention this again!"

The smile on Huo Aowu's face became even brighter. He leaned over and rubbed his young husband's forehead with his chin, and then took him to get the grilled fish fillets.

After the two bought the roasted meat, they went to meet up with Brother Cheng.

The two of them waited under the big banyan tree for a while before waiting for someone.

Sister Lian looked excited when she came over, her eyes were bright, and she was holding a large sugar painting in her hand, which was a big ship.

Brother Cheng followed her, holding her back collar with one hand and holding two lanterns with the other. As he walked, he was still chanting: "Eat quickly, don't be reluctant to part with it. If you can't finish it, I will help you eat it."