Chapter 51

Hao Qiang spoke sincerely and had a look of earnestness on his face.

"As long as you let us go and make it easier for our Zhenwu Escort Bureau in the future, we will never expose your affairs!"

"Those of us escorts also value peace. One less thing is worse than one more thing, and our escort agency doesn't want to cause trouble for ourselves!"

After he said this, many villagers felt a little relieved.

The leaders finally got the situation under control, and the others guarded Huo Aowu and the others. The man in blue took the other leaders to discuss it in the distance.

But these people didn't agree with each other.

Seeing Hao Qiang's sincere attitude, some of them were persuaded and said they would let the people from the Zhenwu Escort Bureau go;

Some people refused to believe him and asked Zhenwu Escort Bureau to keep two people under custody here;

Some people even suggested that each of the men in the escort agency should marry a brother from the village. If they become accomplices, they will not be reported...

Huo Aowu knew in his heart that the most the villagers could do was stop people, beat them up, scare them, and ask for some money. If they really wanted to kill people, few of them had the courage.

Seeing that they were still undecided, Huo Aowu pushed them again.

He deliberately said contemptuously to the villagers guarding them: "Do you really think you have a choice? If it comes to force, our bodyguards are one against five. If there is a fight today, you will at least be defeated." Can you afford half the people here?"

Hao Qiang came out and sang a double act with him: "Hey, our boss has been at the border for a long time, and he has such a bad temper. Don't be surprised! He has been very polite to you. It turns out that when we were at the border, there was a young general on the Nanhe side. There were many people shouting with him, but before he could say a word, his head was chopped off."

Yuan Yi also said: "Don't be afraid. Our boss doesn't treat the people like this. He only uses the knife on those who show off their evil deeds. And when he does use his hands, our boss is also very neat. He cuts one head at a time and never gives up. People suffer for their lives!"

The other young escort rolled his eyes and said smartly: "That's right! The boss is very strong and has good skills. He can chop heads just like chopping vegetables. Unlike us, we have to use a few more knives, and the speed is much slower... "

The several of them sang in harmony, frightening the villagers. Now in the eyes of these people, Huo Aowu was like the life-threatening Yan/Luo.

The villagers refused to show weakness and shouted that they were not scared, but they immediately sent two brothers to "complain" to the leaders.

Even though they had known about Huo Aowu's deeds from Heifeng Village for a long time, the leaders still felt their hearts trembling after hearing this.

After much deliberation, they could not think of any foolproof solution, so they had no choice but to tell Huo Aowu and the others their proposals for custody and marriage.

But before the Zhenwu Escort Bureau said anything, their own people were not happy.

A young man took a breath and murmured in a low voice: "If you marry that evil god, what if the food is not to his liking and he stabs people with a knife?"

Several other young guys also chirped: "Why do we let our brothers do it when there is such hard and tiring work? Why are our brothers so worthless?"

"If I have to marry, then I will choose the handsome one in the middle..."