Chapter 45

On the government side, Wu Junhao used his family connections to complete all the procedures for opening an escort agency in Fucheng Yamen. He also obtained a license to buy horses and bought ten good horses. This time he brought them all with him. .

To the bandit leaders, Wu Junhao bribed "Bai Xiaosheng" on the road and released the news - the head of their Zhenwu Escort Bureau was a centurion who had single-handedly killed enemy generals.

The rest of the bodyguards are all soldiers who came down from the front line. Their hands are stained with the blood of the enemy. They are all brave and good at fighting, and they are different from ordinary bodyguards.

In addition, their escort agency also has a government background. If you dare to go against them, you will not get good results.

Bandits also have wives, children, and children who need protection, and they will stay out of the way when encountering such tough situations.

This should be able to deter most bandit leaders. The other gangsters on the hilltops who had received no news were not to be feared, and Wu Junhao did not take them seriously.

Huo Aowu was not idle either.

After returning from the border, he began to pay attention to the shops in the county town. The location of the escort agency does not need to be as particular as that of the rouge shop. It just needs to be larger, brighter and more convenient for carriages and horses to come and go.

He had chosen three or four shops with courtyards, and just waited for Wu Junhao to come over, and the two of them would decide after discussing them.

In addition to looking for a shop, Huo Aowu also contacted his former subordinates.

One of them, Ying Dong, was from Xiangjiang Prefecture. He had good skills and reliable character. He was interested in following Huo Aowu when he was at the border.

But being a bodyguard is no more secure than other jobs. He has to go out frequently to work as a bodyguard. Xiangjiang City is far away from Nanyuan City. He wants to work as a bodyguard here, but he has to convince his family.

There is also a man named Hao Yun, who has average skills but is very smart and can speak many dialects. He also has an older brother who has been an escort for several years.

Hao Yun admired Huo Aowu very much and wanted to follow him. After discussing with Wu Junhao, Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao decided to take both brothers over.

Hao Yun is a native of Wuyang County. He and his brother Hao Qiang have already taken care of all the trivial matters and are just waiting for the Zhenwu Escort Bureau to open.

Ying Dong is also on his way over.

After learning that Wu Junhao had come from Fucheng, Xu Qingshan and Yuan Chun also came to Huo's house in the evening.

Huo Aowu didn't want Ruan Yimian to work hard, so he rolled up his sleeves and prepared to cook himself. Liu Feng and the others all volunteered to come over to help. Others were already busy chopping vegetables, setting fire and washing dishes, and Ruan Yimian ate a ready-made meal.

The next day, Huo Aowu, Wu Junhao and Liu Feng went to the county seat together.

The people Wu Junhao brought here are still living in the inn, so it would be better to secure a place early.

Ruan Yimian did not follow him. After running to the county seat for several days, he was also a little tired. He went back to Ruan's house to make rouge with Lin Qiu. Lu Caimei heard about Wu Junhao's coming and was a little curious and asked a few more questions.