Chapter 58

While Ruan Yimian and the others were talking in his cousin's room, Xu Qingshan and the others were also in the hall, inquiring about the situation with Liu Sheng.

But after a while, a woman in her fifties came in cursing.

The woman was wearing a gray-green shorts and holding a cattail leaf fan. Before she even entered the door, she shouted: "Is the lamp oil free of charge? You fool stayed up most of the night and wasted my mother's things!"

This woman is Liu Sheng's mother, Mrs. Zhang. The house of Mrs. Zhang and Liu Sheng's father is next to the main hall. After hearing the knock on the door, she saw that Liu Sheng and his wife did not call them family members, but came with them. As they talked in the main room, she guessed that the visitors were here to see Liu Sheng and Ruan Yimian.

Idiot Liu Sheng has no ability to make money, so he has the nerve to waste her lamp oil on guests! Mrs. Zhang felt unhappy and did not save any face for Liu Sheng.

After entering the door, she found that there were several burly men sitting in the room, looking at her without saying a word. There was also one of them who was wearing the clothes of a government servant.

Mrs. Zhang panicked immediately.

"Oh, look at my eyes, I didn't even notice that the official was here!" Madam Zhang rolled her eyes and said flatteringly, "Sheng Zi didn't even pour tea for the distinguished guests. How rude!"

"Go to my room to get some tea, and call your father over to entertain the guests." Mrs. Zhang gave Liu Sheng a look, and Liu Sheng got up and went out.

Mrs. Zhang felt uneasy. No one in their family was causing trouble outside, right? Seeing that this official has been here for so long and hasn't said anything about arresting anyone, could it be that he really came to her house as a guest? Her unsatisfactory son actually recognized people from the government?

Mrs. Zhang said to Xu Qingshan with a shy face: "I wonder how many of you came here late at night, but are you busy?"

"We are all Sister Han's natal family. I heard that she was bullied in your family. Let's come to give her an explanation." Xu Qingshan said with a tigerish face, "You came just in time to tell us why we were treated harshly. Our girl from Shanliu Village!"

"My lord, what are you talking about? Sister Han came all the way to marry into my house. We are not heartless people. Why should we treat her harshly?" Mrs. Zhang asked sarcastically.

Xu Qingshan sneered: "I asked you a question, but you asked me about it instead? Don't you know what your family has done?"

Seeing that he seemed to have a lot of dissatisfaction with the Liu family, Mrs. Zhang felt even more uneasy. After a long while, she weighed her tone and said, "Could it be that Sister Lian had a fight with our big tiger and two tigers a few days ago?"

"The children are still young. Isn't it common for them to quarrel and push each other? Shengzi said it's okay, why is Sister Han so troubled by such a trivial matter? Why bother you to make this trip? You must be busy. It's great, it's been a hard journey all the way here. Sister Ruohan is still angry, so let's ask her to come out and I, the mother-in-law, will make amends to her! I can't bear to bother you anymore worrying about my family's trivial matters."

This old woman was very cunning. She was saying that Ruan Yihan was careless in her words and was trying to instigate a relationship between them and Ruan Yihan. Xu Qingshan was about to reply when he saw Ruan Yihan and the other two entering the main room.

"The bruises on Sister Lian's knees haven't gone away yet, and your two good grandsons are still calling each other 'losers' to Sister Lian. Do you think this is a trivial matter?" Ruan Yihan was furious and looked at Zhang with gritted teeth. Shi.