Chapter 20

Outside the Ruan family hall, Lu Caimei and Ruan Dexian looked at each other.

"Why did you let Ao Wu in?" Ruan Dexian disagreed, "I said I wanted to talk to Jiang Qingyao alone!"

"What are you pretending to do, old man? It's not like we didn't hear what brother Mian said to Qingyao. Isn't it all over? Then Aowu came over to give our brother food, and I stopped him What are you talking about outside?" Lu Caimei lowered her voice and scolded her man.

Jiang Qingyao, mother and son came over today, and Lu Caimei and Ruan Dexian didn't want them to come in. But they came with great fanfare, driving two carriages and swaggering through the market along the way, attracting many people in the village to follow them and watch the fun.

Ruan Dexian said to let the people in and let them speak clearly, so that they would not have to come here every now and then. Lu Caimei thought about it, and then let the people in.

Originally, he wanted to make things clear and then send the person away, but Ruan Yimian came out again in the middle and wanted to talk to Jiang Qingyao alone.

Ruan Dexian and Lu Caimei thought that their brother was a sensible person and the house at home was not very soundproof. They could hear clearly what was said in the hall if they stood closer, so they followed their son's words.

After they came out, the couple stood by the door on the left, while Lin and the servants of the Jiang family stood by the door on the right, silently silently listening to what was said inside.

Lin's teeth were about to break when she heard Jiang Qingyao begging and even signing a deed for peace.

When she heard that Ruan Yimian showed no mercy and refused without mercy, she became even more angry and her face turned the color of pig liver.

She had just swallowed her anger and apologized to Lu Caimei and Ruan Dexian. She had done so as a last resort and had agreed with her son before coming here.

Jiang Qingyao has never been to school since the Ruan family broke up. These days, he has been thinking of ways to win back Ruan Yimian, and he has not put any thought into learning. Seeing their extremely talented son obsessed with love, haggard in just a few days, and neglecting his studies for a farm boy, Xu and Jiang Guangqian couldn't sit still.

The two discussed it, and finally agreed with Jiang Qingyao and asked Lin to come over and apologize.

We can't let our son continue to be ridiculous like this. Marry someone first, and then we can think of things later.

Thinking clearly is one thing, feeling in the heart is another. Seeing her always dignified son lowering his body and begging for peace with a farm boy, Lin's hatred for Ruan Yimian increased even more. Why did this little brother treat her son like this? !

She listened outside the hall for a while, but she couldn't stand it anymore, and finally returned to her carriage.

The Jiang family's carriage stopped outside the Ruan family's fence. After sitting there for a while, Lin saw a very tall young man entering the Ruan family's gate. The man said a few words to Lu Caimei and then Entered the main room.

After he entered, Jiang Qingyao's servant Jiang Fu muttered at his back, seeming to be cursing. Mrs. Lin called Jiang Fu over and asked a few questions. After listening to Jiang Fu's explanation, she rolled her eyes and had another idea in her mind.

*

Jiang Qingyao looked very ugly when he came out of the hall. He forced a smile and said goodbye to Lu Caimei and his wife, and then left Shanliu Village with his mother.

After he left, the atmosphere in the main room was quite awkward.

"Brother Huo, did you go up the mountain again today?" Ruan Yimian forced herself to change the subject.

"Yes, I didn't go far, so I went to take a look at the trap I set the day before." Huo Aowu finished his reply absentmindedly, but couldn't help but bring the conversation back, "Did Mr. Jiang apologize to you again today? You How did you tell him?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Huo Aowu regretted it. He seemed to be questioning Ruan Yimian by asking this, but what qualifications did he have?

He was panicked and his voice was a little stiff.

Ruan Yimian didn't take it seriously and simply said: "I said it was impossible for him and me to stop him from wasting his efforts."

Huo Aowu's eyes suddenly lit up, and his face became much more relaxed.

He thought for a while and then persuaded in a gentle voice: "If you want to find someone to help you look at rouge, I also know a few people who are used to rouge. How about I help you find them to look at it?"

"If you ask Jiang Qingyao's cousin to help, you will inevitably get involved with their family. Then Jiang Qingyao will have an excuse to pester you again." Huo Aowu pretended to be calm and helped him analyze.

Ruan Yimian looked confused and didn't know how to explain: "I, I just heard that the rouge at his maternal grandfather's house was very good, so I wanted to ask his cousin for advice."

"His cousin doesn't know how to make rouge?" Xu was afraid that Ruan Yimian would be disappointed later, Jiang Qingyao emphasized this matter before leaving, and Huo Aowu naturally heard it.

"I have a colleague who is from Fucheng. His family has been in business for generations. There is a sister in the family who likes to collect rouge and gouache. I heard that she has bought dozens of rouges to hundreds of taels. She should not be as good as the ones from the Jiang family. A cousin. It just so happens that the colleague will come to our place in a few days. Can I ask him to bring his sister over? "

Huo Aowu was always reticent, but this time he spoke a lot patiently. After he finished speaking, he looked at Ruan Yimian intently.

Ruan Yimian raised his head and met the man's deep gaze. He was a little panicked for some reason, and finally said incoherently: "No, no need, just ask my cousin from the Jiang family to look at it for me. Don't bother Brother Huo..."

There are obviously other ways, why do you have to get involved with the Jiang family? You don't want to trouble yourself, but you are willing to trouble Jiang Qingyao?

Huo Aowu was a little disappointed, but he was unwilling to embarrass him. Finally, he nodded and whispered: "Okay, it doesn't matter."

Before he said a few words, Ruan Dexian and Lu Caimei also came in.

Huo Aowu said that he was going to town to sell prey tomorrow and had to go back early to prepare today. He would not come to eat for the past two days. After explaining, he left.

Ruan Yimian vaguely felt that his brother Huo was unhappy, but he was also a little upset himself and did not take it to heart for a while.

When Huo Aowu left, he only nodded and did not notice the flash of disappointment in Huo Aowu's eyes.

After Huo Aowu left, Ruan Yimian explained Lin Qiu's matter to his parents.

He said that Lin Qiu was not only the one who taught him how to make Mian Rouge, but also his good friend who had helped him many times in his previous life. Now that Lin Qiu is not doing well in the Jiang family, he wants to get close to Lin Qiu and help him when he is in need. Lu Caimei and Ruan Dexian understand this.

However, the two of them still repeatedly warned Ruan Yimian not to tell others about what happened in the dream. People in the village are taboo about ghosts and gods. If they knew that Ruan Yimian could predict the future, there was no telling what would go wrong.

Ruan Yimian was hesitant just now, whether to talk to his brother Huo about the events of his previous life, but now he heard his parents' words and solidified his idea.

This matter is really unbelievable. Brother Huo will definitely not hurt him, but he may not believe him, so he should not tell him first.