Chapter 98

If Ruan Yimian had expected that Yurong Cream was selling like hotcakes in Wuyang County and Nanye County, then the wave it set off in Nanyuan Fucheng was beyond Ruan Yimian's expectation.

Although Bai Yue bought a lot of jade cream, the effect after applying the makeup is simply the living signature of Qiu Yi Pavilion.

But the erythema on her face was her heartache. Finally, with the Jade Face Cream, she could hide her scars and live a normal life. She would not want others to know about it.

Ruan Yimian couldn't bear it and didn't expect Bai Yue to help promote the Jade Face Cream.

So Wu Junhao came over and said that Wu Qianrou had used the jade cream given by Bai Yue and couldn't put it down, so she specially asked him to buy it. Ruan Yimian was very surprised.

Bai Yue actually gave the Jade Face Cream to Wu Qianrou!

Unexpectedly, Ruan Yimian was also very happy for her.

Bai Yue wrote to Ruan Yimian last time, but she didn't mention Wu Qianrou in the letter. It seems that these two little girls have just become familiar with each other.

Ruan Yimian understands Bai Yue's temperament. Bai Yue is sensitive and insecure. When she went to Nanyuan Fucheng, she bought a dozen boxes of jade cream and took it with her because she was afraid that the secret on her face would be known.

She valued those jade creams very closely, and being able to give them to Wu Qianrou showed that she had let down her guard and regarded Wu Qianrou as a friend.

Ruan Yimian was a little worried that she, a little girl, traveled thousands of miles to marry in Nanyuan Fucheng.

Now that she has made friends with Wu Qianrou, if anything happens, she will not be alone anymore. Ruan Yimian is naturally happy for her.

However, when Bai Yue left Wuyang County, there were not so many varieties of jade cream, so Wu Qianrou didn't say what color or texture she wanted.

Wu Junhao was a little unsure, so in the end he just bought two boxes of each and packed a large box, and the escort team members took it over to Wu Qianrou.

Ruan Yimian was a little surprised. The escort agency went to Nanyuan Fucheng almost every month, but Wu Junhao didn't go back for almost half a year.

At the beginning of the year, the escort bureau was busy with affairs, so it was fine if he couldn't leave. Now, not only was Huo Aowu watching over the escort bureau, but Yuan Qi and Ying Dong could also take charge of the matter. Why didn't Wu Junhao take advantage of the opportunity to escort the escort to Nanyuan Mansion and return? How about a trip home?

Thinking of Ruan Yihan's words, Ruan Yimian had some guesses in his mind. That night, he couldn't help but asked Huo Aowu.

"Brother Huo, why is it that Brother Wu has been bringing us food lately?"

The canteen of the Zhenwu Escort Bureau is now located in the house on Qiushui Lane. The people from Qiuyi Pavilion still eat with them, but except for Ruan Yimian, everyone else eats in the shop at noon.

Every day at noon, after the cook prepares a meal, the servants from the Zhenwu Escort Bureau will drive the donkey cart to Fengyang Lane to deliver the meal, each to the Escort Bureau and Qiuyi Pavilion.

Since this month, Wu Junhao has sent meals to Qiu Yi Pavilion twice out of three times.

Wu Junhao is a big boss, so he should be very busy, so why is he still doing the job of delivering food every two days?